Fallout: Offland [Forum Roleplay]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Connor reaches the market and finds someone who will sell him stimpacks. He is told the price and thinks it is outrageous. He flashes his pistol and demands a smaller amount (not free because he doesn't want to raise to much attention) and buys the stimpacks for the price he wants. He decides he needs nothing else and heads back to the warehouse. When he arrives at the warehouse he spots someone walking in. He tilts his head and walks further to find out who it is. Once he enters he sees the man rummaging through some crates. Connor is just about to yell at him to freeze, when he heard a crash in the back. Three supermutants launch 2 of his new recruits into the air. Connor dashes for the first one.
  2. The Super Mutants crush one of your recruits with a Super Sledge, the other recruit kills that mutant. A man comes out of the shadows and kills another mutant. The final mutant's throat is ripped out by a dog that appears to follow the man.
  3. Connor stops in his tracks and stares in amazement. He walks up to the man and thanks him for the help. He asks his name and if he would like to be apart of The New Age Mafia? ((Comment with reply)) After Connor gets his answer he starts cleaning up the mess and trying to find out where they came from.
  4. ((so im like still on the same day that we all started on.... those two are like a week ahead of me and gm is letting me just do whatever. im just gonna speed it up i think and meta a bit))
  5. ((That is the thing about forum role-plays they let you do practically whatever you want.))
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  6. "Who are you and why are you in my neighborhood?" asks Jon.
  7. Connor replies, "I had some problems in New York and this is where I ended up." Connor then thinks about why he stubled into the warehouse. Better yet he wonders how he found the warehouse.
  8. ((Hmmm may have rushed our characters meeting))
  9. ((just a bit mate, and bite I have realuzed that beano sounds like BMO))
  10. After Dj has prepared to head north,he heads north as he gets there...he sees tons of mutants.He decides to find another route to travel to the camp.He finds a tunnel which is pitch black.He goes into the tunnel slowly...((It leads to
    Chicago,so I wait 2 hrs))
  11. While Connor clean up the warehouse, he finds 2 grenades and some Brahman steak. He cleans up and decides on how to fortify the place. He decided to have 2 guards at the entrance and 4 more patroling the warehouse, only problem he has is that he doesn't have enough people.
  12. Application Format:
    Name- Trent
    Age- 26
    Gender- Male
    Race- Human
    Ethnicity-Caucasian
    Physical Appearance- (to be added)
    Clothing- T-45d Power Armor
    Personality- Always does the right thing, even if it could mean the end of his own life
    Karma- Very Good
    Biography- Currently has no memory of who he is (Memory shall be revealed later)
    Vault Dweller- Yes
    Faction- Brotherhood of Steel (BoS)
    S-7
    P-6
    E-6
    C-6
    I-8
    A-5
    L-6
    City/Location- Capital Wasteland (this will change to New York very soon)
    Inventory- None Currently (Will soon change)
  13. Connor goes on another recruiting trip, and gets 7 more bandits. He sets them to work and takes he daily nap. He dreams about his parents' death, and wakes up immediately to find out that a recruit has started a fight pit. He smirks and decides to hold public matches to make some caps.
  14. ((I seem to have been unfollowed from my own thread...))
  15. ((What do you mean by "un-followed by my own thread"?))

EDIT:((Oh you mean when it doesn't alert you?))
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  16. ((Fluff, please approve my character, thanks)) :)
    ((EDIT: Fluff, I know your on!!!))((COME ON!!! I'm tired of waiting, please fluff.))
  17. ((This is the absolute last blank bio I am allowing in))
    CoDe4RiDeR likes this.
  18. Trent wakes up after being in a coma for about 2 months, the first thing he notices is an itching felling around his neck. Someone walks over to him and tells him he is in Paradise Falls, and has a slave collar. The person also tells him that there was a dog brought in when he was, its but its collar was to scratched up to read. Suddenly Trent remembers being disarming slave collars with a bobby pin. He finds some bobby pins on the floor and disables his collar. He then picks the lock to the slave pin gate.
  19. Connor gets his first match going, and leaves the warehouse to bribe someone to spread the word. He gets some kind of audience and makes an ok profit (for now). He takes his caps and finds some rangers. He bribes the rangers not to mess with the Chicago branch of The New Age Mafia.
  20. As Connor makes his way back to his hideout, he is ambushed by two Rangers. They say to him "You think it would be that easy to bribe us? What do you think we stand for?" They then proceeded to attack him.