Fallout: Offland [Forum Roleplay]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Dec 1, 2013.

1. ((Them quotes " "))
  2. ((Sorry bite forgot that rule & it is kinda hard to do this on an iPod))
    Connor pits his pistol away and heads to hassle a new shop owner in the market. While doing that he finds a radroach and quickly kills it with his switchblade. He then walks to a nearby butcher and pays to have he meaty cooked. Once he eats he sits in his ususl spot in an old abandoned church bell tower near the market. He then kicks back and takes a nap.
  3. Dj asked if he can go in, the intercom said"No, you must prove you are trustworthy,go help our scavenge group West from the town,near the flooded metro." Dj accepts the quest and goes West to find them,as walking to the metro he found a group of mercenaries, he tries to sneak by them ,but is caught.He was knocked out and woke up in a tent with some mercenaries beside him with guns point directly in his face.Another mercenary came,Dj assumed it wa leader, and told Dj,"Who are you working for?".Dj says he does not know and the Leader grabs his revolver and hits Dj with the handle of the revolver.The Leader keeps Dj until some teeth and blood comes from Dj's mouth.The Leader leaves and the mercenaries follow him.
  4. Connor wakes from his nap and wanders where Dj had gone. He gets up amid follows his tracks to a wrecked plane. Connor then sees an intercom and asks if they had heard of Dj. They told Connor what he wanted and he then walked in that direction. Connor walks down the flooded metro and sees the camp of mercenaries. Connor grabs his pistol out of his pocket and eliminates the guards outside the tent. He walks to the tent softly while switching his pistol for his switchblade.
  5. Another guard notices the bodies, due to lack of hidden bodies. The alarm is raised with the order to kill all unknowns.
  6. Hint hint
  7. Connor quickly stores the tent killing the two guards inside with swift slashes to the throat and gets ready for the rest to enter the tent. He then stabs the first to enter and punches the next in his trachea. He runs to Dj puts him over his shoulder and runs as fast as he can towards the exit.
  8. ((Ohhhh yeah I forgot you applied to this thread, well the blonde shows from my hair))
  9. ((Sorry, accidentally skipped it over :p. Accepted :)))
  10. A bullet catches you in the back as you run out of the Metro. ((My character is hereby inactive till I get some people in Chicago))
  11. I wake up. Where am I? What am I? I try to scavenge anything I can from the chests I find. I find some 9mm ammo. I walk out and see some sort of rotting body, running at me. It is obviously going to kill me... ((naw....)) I pull back my fist, and give him a strong uppercut to the jaw, knocking his head off. I think he miiiiigghhhtttttt be dead. I continue on.
  12. Dj can barely see what is happening and finds himself on Connor,he grabs his pistol and sees someone about to shoot Connor,but Dj saves him...Dj wakes up and the Rivet City clinic and sees Dr.Preston who gives him a half used stimpack and a meal after Dj had recovered.
  13. ((What location are we at?))
  14. ((You do realize you're in New York? And not the Capital Wasteland?))
  15. Connor is sitting on a gernie after he had recently gone into surgery to get the bullet removed. He then gets up puts his trenchcoat on and heads towards the exit. As he is walking he takes his cooked radroach meat out and begins to eat it. He walks back to The New Age Mafia headquarters. He tells Rat King what happened and they begin to plan an idea to storm the metro for a new hideout for their bandits on the run from the rangers. ((hint hint from game)) He gathers his men and heads to the flooded metro.
  16. Dj asks the guard if he is accepted to enter the city when ever he wants, the guard ask if Dj killed all of the mercenaries,Dj answered,"I was knocked out,so I don't, you have to ask Connor but he had just left."The guard replied,"If you can check if you did I will repay with an assault rifle,its mid condition and I'll also give you two clip of ammo ((10 bullets per clip))."Dj decides to go and check,at the mercenaries he found noone alive there,((using his intellectual abilities))he found a working HAM radio,he checked the stations and no signal.He took the HAM radio to Rivet City,talked the guard that they were all dead and asked if he can go to science lab to get help reaching a signal.
  17. ((No Rivet City!))
  18. ((...
    • Fallout references are Allowed.))
  19. ((What I am saying is that you are directly interacting with Rivet City. You are in New York. Rivet City is in the Capital Wasteland))
  20. When Connor reaches the metro he orders his team to tak the lead. They go through the metro and salvage what they can, finding 5 canned food, some weapons (10mm sub machine gun, light machine gun, sparce amount of ammo). They had brought sledgehammers and begin to work at one of the walls. When they finish they move bed rolls they found into the new area they created an found enough lumber for whom ever stays they can start a fire.