[EVENT] Sand Sculpture Extravaganza!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, May 30, 2018.

1. What about mr sandman?
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  2. My Build was sent!
    I think I done a very good job:)
    607 and We3_MPO like this.
  3. Mhm... my procrastinator mind starts saying I need to start doing something...
    ArkonXT, TomvanWijnen and We3_MPO like this.
  4. Naahhhh... ends at 6 AM June 1st for us, so still quite a while from now. :p My testweek ends on Friday 29, so I think after that is a great time to start. :rolleyes: (it totally is what I'll do though lol)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Less than a week left!!!
  6. I am very excited to win take a part of this building competition
    purplebook163 likes this.
  7. I think this thread might need to move to the Controversial section :p

8. that moment when u realize that u forgot something :confused:

suppose theres still some time left, heres hoping for the best ^.^
    607 and purplebook163 like this.
  9. If you think about it you don’t need to try and make some sort of room sandcastles irl don’t unless your a pro sandcastle crafter
  10. To continue the pedantry:

If there just happens to be a piston launcher outside the 60x60 area, can sand and red sand be launched through/around the build? For decorative effects? ;)

jk, not making a submission. still haven't even worked out how to make a door
  11. Submitted :)
    xGGirlx, We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.
  12. Submitted too... With a crapton of explanation... I for some reason fear it didn't send all of it, as I had typed something...
  13. Well good luck to those who entered, I never got around to building one o_o.... who knows maybe I'll just not sleep xD
    We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.
  14. You've still got a few days :p
    We3_MPO, xGGirlx, luckycordel and 2 others like this.
  15. Good luck to everyone!

I entered a build too. I just hope the judges are able to spawn next to it. I built it far off from the original spawn point that I had to change it. I have coordinates if needed.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  16. please message me the coords just in case =)
    607 and We3_MPO like this.
  17. Tomorrow I will win is the big day! :cool:
  18. 33 hours to finish procrastinating, everyone :p
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  19. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

i just finished my build and as i was going through the forms i realized i had made a huge mistake without even knowing it.

i built my entire sculpture in the wastelands because i didn't know it had to either be in single player or on an emc plot

might i suggest being more specific with where on emc it can be built so more people don't make my mistake next time? LOL!

otherwise, i'm done and good luck to everyone!

rip me haha
    FadedMartian, aaadam12 and 607 like this.