[EVENT] Quitting Giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by KiraShizumi, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Sad to see you go.
    Good luck in the future.:)
  2. Good luck and have fun outside of EMC! Sad to see you go :/
  3. Do you have any tools I could have?
    Like bows, arrows, picks, etc.

Used are okay too.
  4. No, don't leave, :O
  5. bitemenowquote01.png

I leave you with this timeless classic from my screenshot vaults.
  6. Good luck. I hope you have fun. (Sniff) When people do thi, it always makes me emotional.
    #Robobozo
  7. I am new to the server, so my opinion may not carry much weight...

KiraShizumi,
    Thanks for doing this for the community. It is a very generous thing to do, particularly since people are giving you a hard time. Whoever these individuals are, I hope I don't have to interact with them and I hope they are a small minority of the people on the Empire. I am a refugee from a faction server that had too many kids that behaved like you have described. I hope I do not have a similar experience here.
  8. bye kira, i'll miss you
  9. I'm sorry to hear that. However, best of luck on your future ventures, be it minecraft or elsewhere (or both) :)
  10. Ahhhh the irony of a old member like me to see a player leave after a year just exactly like I did. Well my friend, I wish you the best of luck searching for a server like this one. There aren't many servers who lasted or have the most active community of the history I have played on multiplayer. This server might be flooded with beginners but hey it's a new cycle of EMC or any server for that matter. This server is almost 5 years running (Testify I didn't join when it started...) I was a new cycle on the start of enchantment levels 3.5 years ago. After some updates passed, I was out of the game of shops. Made me quit since I couldn't compete anymore. But I didn't realize what I missed when I did leave for those years. New updates came out that made me enjoy getting levels and enchanting things. I am back with a iron fist and want to prove myself that a old member like I still has game.

Who knows, you might be like I am. You don't like the update or how the server is running currently. Hey give it a year you might be blown away.

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/leaving.4361/

This was my leaving thread when I left. I edited so I didn't sound like a retarded 14 year old. But that was the jist of why I left. I don't plan to leave anytime soon...
  11. The server is different than it used to be for sure. Best of luck in your next adventure.
  12. Going to miss ya kira TTYL
  13. Bye.... good discussion we had a while back about anime...
  14. I have personally haven't seen you on emc(probably cause I don't really leave smp3 XD)
    But I hope one day if you return the immature have grown to be mature, and I can meet you :)
    (I might stop by your res b4 the 30th to meet you just in case you don't come back ;) hopefully you will)
    Thanks for reading this, if you need anything I'm most likely to be on 3 :)
  15. I have also noticed the lack of maturity on these servers also. Even though I never got to talk to you I am still disappointed that you are leaving and hope that you enjoy what you decide to go do.:)
  16. Just a few more days to enter the giveaway.
  17. Hmm, I came back just in time to see this.
    Enter me!
    The name's being chosen randomly or no?

Edit: is the rest of your stuff being deleted/ disposed?
  18. Nu, I came back after a third attempt to quit.
    Hence why I try to keep my quittings quiet xD never know when i'll be like "eh time to log in again"

Edit: KiraShizumi is the one quitting

Edit 2: oops, does this extra post disqualify me? *looks at Fox*
  19. Enter me! And I wish you luck :)