[EVENT] Quitting Giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by KiraShizumi, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Sorry to see you go.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. well its never fine to see people go
    have fun in life
    and i don't get what those peoples problem are who said you were looking for attention
  3. With all due respect but ignore my post where the competition is concerned. That's not the reason why I'm responding so, yah. No need for that. I'm sure there are other players who could actually use this.

So having that out of the way:

Now, I was going to ask you that you hopefully realized that EMC has not one but several servers. So if you do encounter quite a bit of drama on one (and trust me: I know it happens from time to time) then why not try another? Of course that's before I did my homework and noticed that you have 2 residences on your home server, one on my home server and one in the nuthouse ;) (sorry, sorry; just teasing you SMP8 guys ;) ). And yes, I suppose you could even call it a wee bit of jealousy because that's what most of my smp8 friends sometimes make fun of (and I love it) ;)

But back to the issue at hand. If smp3, 2 and 8 don't really suit you, why not try some of the rest? There's also 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9 to deal with. And so far its my experience that all servers are quite different where the local community is concerned. Heck, if worst comes to worst you could even opt to get a supporter voucher (gold should be sufficient) and then grab yourself an Utopia residence (as soon as they become available again, but friends told me that there are plenty available for force reclaiming). I can guarantee you one thing: you'll hardly get any drama on Utopia. And the best part; the wastelands maybe off limits for regular players; the server itself isn't.

Now... I realize that you probably made up your mind already but yah... We're not all immature players out there. Different servers, different times, different players.

Having said that, I do wish you all the best. Sorry to hear you don't like it anymore, but I still hope you'll find some other place which can spark your interest and pleasure again.

Take care!
  4. Sad to see you go, good luck in the future!
  5. See ya round the bend.
  6. Well, see you later hopefully and good luck on your future.
  7. Good luck.
    southpark347 likes this.
  8. Aww, i hope the museum stays up, you're my next door neighbor on smp3 :p
  9. Have fun outside EMC
  10. Since you have that few million rupees sitting around, you should get a permanent derelict voucher from someone so that your museum and your legacy stay here. ;)
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  11. I didn't talk to you much, but it's always sad to see someone leave :(
    Good luck in whatever you decide to do :)
  12. Well I'm kind of sad you feel that way but I do wish you best of luck with what ever you do next and ty for holding this
  13. Best of luck in your future. We'll miss you here.
  14. I'm gonna miss you, and I'm sad to say you weren't on EMC lately. A lot of our little circle from mumble are leaving or have already left. Hopefully we can still talk on snapchat and maybe start to play things on steam together :)
  15. I do half-agree with this post, but sometimes having just that 1 person on a bad day can really ruin your experience, though I hope you do see that when kinks are fixed about the community (hopefully they will be), you'll come back.

Best of luck.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. Good luck where ever you may go:) I'm srry to hear that some people on EMC are driving you away :(
  17. Sorry to see you leave. I remember talking to you a few times, never really got to know you. I wish you good luck in your future adventures :)
  18. I agree with ShelLuser. Try another smp on EMC....it might spark some new interest.
  19. Sad to see you go. I have noticed a drop in maturity levels on the server the past 3 years I've been here, but I don't think I'm ready to leave yet. I've very rarely seen you online, but I did recognize the name instantly and knew it was you.