[EVENT] Quitting Giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by KiraShizumi, Apr 13, 2015.

1. I have not met you, yet I wish you luck for the rest of your days :)

*insert shameless attempt to get rich here*
  2. Well, it's always sad to see a player go, especially one as well-respected as yourself. However, I understand that you need some sort of change, and I wish you the best of luck in your future. EMC will remember you fondly.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. I will miss you. :) Good luck in the future!
  4. Sad to see you go...
  5. Even though I didn't know you, I am sorry to see you leave. I too am irritated when people act immaturely.
  6. I mentioned something similar to this the other day while in game. The only response I got was "people are nice sometimes." When I first joined this server people were pretty friendly, but that seems to be lacking lately. I stick around because the server in general is put together well and it's generally fun to play. As far as community goes though, it's basically like playing in single player mode unless you've been here years. Anyway, good luck in whatever you choose to do in the future.
    DubChef likes this.
  7. It's too bad things didn't work out differently for you on EMC. Though we've never met, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do. :)
  8. You will be missed
  9. I wish you the best of luck in your future! :)
  10. Awww you will be dearly missed! But good luck with your adventures and may the odds be ever in your favor ;)
    I agree also...most new players don't accept EMC rules and think they can go about and not be punished :/
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. I hope you come back one day when or if the "immaturity" goes away. Just remember, passage of time always changes things
  12. I didn't know you too well, but hey, everyone has some reason for leaving, whether it be irl problems or just boredom over the server. Wherever your travels lead you, good luck!
  13. Good luck in the future :)
  14. Best of luck in your future endeavours :)
  15. Hate to see yet another person leave, Well, Goodluck in the future.
  16. Good luck for the future!
  17. Hope you find a new home server sucks you're leaving the empire.
  18. sad to see you leave, good luck! :)
  19. Good luck and take care of yourself!