[EVENT] Moople's Firefloor

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MoreMoople, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Firefloor is on Friday this week because I'm busy tomorrow evening. See you all there! :D
    luckycordel likes this.
  2. Thank you for burning at Firefloor tonight! We had the three usual rounds and then one PvP round. See ya next time! :D
    UltiPig likes this.
  3. Thank you all for coming! FireFloor will be on Friday next week because I am celebrating my birthday on Saturday. :D
    Edit: 30 minute delay to allow time for WindyLava's event to finish. :)
    UltiPig and Obwangottemm like this.
  4. Was a luvely evening chatting by the fire.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  5. Friday Firefloor this week! Starting at 11PM to allow time for WindyLava's event to finish. See you there!
    UltiPig and SkeleTin007 like this.
  6. Thank you all for coming today!! Work may change up my schedule next week, but I hope to see you next time! :)
  7. UltiPig likes this.
  8. Thank you all for coming! We had the three usual rounds followed by two speed rounds. :D
    UltiPig likes this.
  9. That banner & meme are simply beautiful
    MoreMoople, jaqque and SkeleTin007 like this.
  10. Graphics design is, as they say, my passion! It's also the first project I have ever done in PhotoShop. Previous ones have been done in Krita, Inkscape, and The Gimp. So far I find them all equally user-surly. I had to Duck Duck Go how to create a new layer because the new layer button is hidden so far down the Layers sidebar I could not find it.
  11. Thank you all for coming out! We had our three rounds, a number of speed rounds, one of which may have already been on fire.. and we have a new Last Block Standing winner!

See you all next week!
    MoreMoople, sonicol and wafflecoffee like this.
  12. Thank you all for coming today! See you next week. ;)
    UltiPig likes this.
  13. Thanks to everyone who showed up! Firefloor is being rescheduled for Monday at 10:30 PM. See you all then! :D
    UltiPig likes this.
  14. Thanks for coming! We had the three usual rounds today, followed by a 100% speed round. :)
  15. Thank you all for coming today! We had the usual three rounds, followed by two speed rounds. See you next week! :) >:)
  16. The logo is so realistic now, it's scary. That is not a minecraft event. That is an event happening in hell.
    jaqque, wafflecoffee and MoreMoople like this.
  17. Welcome to my domain...

muahahahahaha
    MoreMoople and SteamingFire like this.
  18. Thank you everyone for coming out! We had our traditional three rounds, a second to last block standing (unfortunately, no special prizes for that), a few speed rounds (I may or may not have left the door open a couple of times..)

After all that we had a dance party on the roof, witch chickeneer DJing the Sounds of Minecraft for us.
  19. Thank you all for coming out! We had our standard three rounds, and a couple speed rounds - one of which was multi floor. I think only one player's computer crashed.

Then the After Party with Elfin!

See you all next week!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  20. Yes, an event for the 23rd of April. I can't wait for jaqque to show us time travel
    MoreMoople, sonicol, jaqque and 2 others like this.