[EVENT] Harvest Day

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 19, 2019.

1. bru missed it
  2. Happy Fall which Harvesting is perfect that time :)
  3. Making up for the fact exhaustion got the better of me last Tuesday and missed my own event. I'll be hosting harvest day tonight, if anyone is interested :)
    Nickblockmaster, Sefl and MoreMoople like this.
  4. Need a new banner lol *misses Saz and Barry* :oops:
  5. The Banner is tradition.. Besides it does need updated to reflect glow berries and Moss!
    Sefl and Nickblockmaster like this.
  6. Thanks to everyone who came out. Will try to host this again sometime soon/on schedule next time, but until then, glad everyone could make it. Also like last time, added some new stuff (stuff that should've been there already) - warped and crimson nether tree areas. Also added a roof to oak trees to prevent big oaks from spawning to allow for less "floating" logs - which cause issues since they cause less saplings and apples to drop and leaves floating leaves and logs.

Hope you all had fun, and 'til next time! o/
  7. Guess who's back (back again)... Recovering from being sick still, but I think I've got enough energy to host tonight for sure! Hope to see some of you there if you're interested, but it's okay if you can't catch this event. Will be trying to get back on schedule for future ones - and if enough demand for it, maybe increase the frequency (not by too much to where it makes it monotone, but maybe every other week, like I used to do, if that interests ya'll) - or maybe do Harvest Day one tuesday, and then two weeks from then/the "every other week idea" I can try to host something else for ya'll on a Tuesday (or Wednesday, even). I wanna try to host another event/host 2 events of some sort, one Harvest Day and once something else, as time goes. But we'll see! I do at least want to get back in the habit of at least once a month. Sorry for my absence as of late and up until recently. Will be trying to remedy that obviously/be more active in game again!

Anyway, enough of my rambling. 7 PM EST/EDT/what you'd see doing /time in game. I'll try to at least go on 2 hours as usual, so until 9 PM, as that's when things typically wind down, but if nothing else, it will at LEAST last an hour. Hope to at least see a few of you there!
    W1therRex, wafflecoffee, Sefl and 2 others like this.
  8. Not me, due to working too 10 pm
  9. Thanks everyone who came tonight! I hope you all had fun and got harvested what you needed to harvest, replanting and chatting along the way! Here's to next months Harvest Day (or potentially days if I decide to host more than one each month!) Take care and good night (or good morning and have a great day if you're a part of the world where your day has only started or is halfway through!)

That's alright, obligations/responsibilities come first! Maybe we'll catch ya in the future (whether a day off or if I shift times for whatever reason or go on longer than normal one day - not today as I only went on 2 hours, but still)! But thanks for your interest/response anyway regardless of whether you want to and can catch the next one or not.

Ciao!
    W1therRex and MoreMoople like this.
  10. Wednesdays and Sundays