[EVENT] Harvest Day

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Your Host: JohnKid
    Time: Tuesday, May 17th: 7:00 PM EMC!

Harvest Day has its own residence, it's a beautiful multi-floor res where you can gather everything your heart desires. From logs and saplings up in the sky, to the pumpkins deep below, the lake for fishing, and the flower harvesters - It is truly a farmer's utopia. Whether you want to gather some resources or just come and have fun, it's a great opportunity for everyone!

So join us tonight in gathering crops, cutting trees and replanting them on Utopia!
    This is an offspring of Tree Choppers, but with a twist -
    it's about gathering anything you need, not just the trees!

So what will you need for this event?

Tools: Depending on what you want to harvest you will need axes/shovels/shears /fishing rods/buckets or at least the materials to make them. We recommend Voters items for the fortune III bonus.

Armor: No armor is needed, as it is on Utopia Town.

Saplings/Seeds: We may need some more saplings for growing new trees or seeds to replant but you should be able to get them as you harvest. Please replant as you go for next time!

Bones: Bring bones or bone meal to regrow trees. The more bones we have the better.

Food: No food is needed, as it is on Utopia

TP Locations: Use /v 5858 "loc" to get to your favorite location faster! Some have 2 aliases.
    Tp to /v 5858 tp for clickable teleport signs.
    tree platforms: a/acacia, b/birch, do/darkoak, j/jungle, o/oak, s/spruce
    underground: beets, bm/brownmush, cactus, ca/carrots, cane, chorus, cocoa, me/melons, pu/pumpkins, rm/redmush, vines, wart, wheat.
    Destroying anything on the residence other than crops or trees is strictly forbidden!
    All EMC rules still apply.
  2. New thread for MoreMoople hosting this awesome event. Come out and join us this Friday!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  3. cool! :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  4. I shall be here!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  5. I hope to see you all later today! :)
  6. Awesome ill try to come
    MoreMoople likes this.
  7. Thanks to everyone that showed up! We had a lot of fun hanging out :D
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  8. Jewel_King, Katydidbuild and I really had to replant all those chorus plants. People were not being considerate and replanting after taking... :(
    JohnKid and Adamantite03 like this.
  9. Not the chorus plants!!!!
    JohnKid likes this.
  10. Looking forward to hosting this for the first time :rolleyes: Come and join us in an hour!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  11. Nice, spring harvest has arrived
    AnonReturns likes this.
  12. Thanks for coming to Harvest Day, ya'll 💕
    Stnywitness likes this.
  13. How long will it last get home around 10:30pm
    JohnKid likes this.
  14. This is my favorite event. Sadly, I will not be able to make it this time around. Have fun everyone! ✌️
    JohnKid likes this.
  15. Harvest Day is boosting my serotonin levels

thank you sm
    JohnKid likes this.
  16. Unfortunately I'm only hosting as late as (depending on how many people want to keep going) 10:00 PM EMC time tonight, sorry about that :( I'll try to either host an earlier one or later one next time, or might have an impromptu one again sometime soon depending on what time I've got and how busy things are! Thank you for wanting to try and come anyway though :)

Aww, sorry to hear you can't make it, but thanks for the well wishes and hopefully you can make it another time! :D

No problem! Thank you and everyone for coming, I'm glad it brings some people some joy/fun so far while it's still going!
  17. Recommend you run one during Wednesday or Sunday!
    JohnKid likes this.
  18. Awh! Bummed that I missed it! Next time for sure. :)
    JohnKid likes this.
  19. I'm glad to see this event make a comeback. :)
    JohnKid likes this.
  20. I got like 3 DCs of flowers and sugar cane
    JohnKid likes this.