[EVENT] Grabfest April 14th 2014

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by BigDavie, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Wish I could make it. I have school that day.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Sadly I will be at work and will not be able to participate. Best of luck to all who participate though and have fun :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I'll be right in the middle of... erm... staying off school :D *North-West England had last week and this week off, yay :p*
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  4. He lives in Australia.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Most of the time it's about 10PM?, but I play until 9:30PM :(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Cool, love the unique event idea! Might have to speed a little bit getting home but I should be able to make most of it :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. if pvp was in town it would be chaos during that event..... good thing it isn't :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. good thing it also starts at 12 or 1 pm
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Will this event happen later on in life. For example: a months time or two?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Awesome! I can almost certainly make this! :D Thanks, Davie! :D
    Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.
  11. omg ogm omg omg :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Can the time be set more... Later?
    I'm still returning from school that day.
    Although I still probably can't make it,.. Can anybody save meh somethin
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. ...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. For the most part, many people can make this event. I understand if you're disappointed that you can't come, but please, don't beg for a time change. Bigdavie is doing something amazing by hosting this event, and he's done his best to pick a time that works for the maximum amount of people. If you can't come, then just accept that you'll have to miss this one. There will be other events in the future. I am not trying to offend anyone in any way, I'm just saying that we should be grateful that anyone here has the chance for this event, even if you specifically cannot come.
    That's all I have to say. Thanks.
  15. Are you sure it is 10 pm UK Time? That would make it 4 p.m. for me but the countdown clock is making it look like 3 p.m. instead. Just checking.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Exactly. One of them is off.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  17. I can't be bothered to covert to my time zone so I'll just move to the UK. Do you mind waiting until I make the trip? ;)
    607, pat2011 and FDNY21 like this.
  18. I get out of school at 9:55pm UK time and I get home at 10:25pm UK time..............................................................................................................................................
    Altimamaxx likes this.
  19. I am hoping for 4 p.m. Its the only way I have even a slight chance of showing up

As for Rupee Vouchers: Signed Books
    no one can sign a book in your name but you... no fakes
    607 likes this.