[EVENT] Grabfest April 14th 2014

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by BigDavie, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Attempted to join 30 minutes before the event started. Really wish the player limit was bumped up for big events like this.
  2. been waiting since it got announced.. what a disappointment
  3. Good event, but the room needs to be bigger.
  4. plz just expand it plz
  5. Yup. You come here and complain about the event. Most couldn't even get in.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  6. I am really disappointed and annoyed really that the player limit wasn't raised for this event. It is such a shame that many regular members had to miss out on this (that includes me too, I am not a supporter in game FYI).
    sideshowallie likes this.
  7. we missed it..
  8. Became an iron supporter to join and get nothing from the chests, because so many players were blocking the access in the small room. :mad:
    607 and RevampedMadness like this.
  9. I don't get it.. What do people mean by piece of the pyramid? Like its just a regular diamond block or Specially Named? What other drops were there? xD
  10. Well I tried to get home in time... By the sound of it though, the server was full before I even got in the vechicle...
    I got hom at 45... 15 minutes of reading The Server Is Full... Well I guess I can try next time...
  11. Some feedback for other staff possibly doing something like this. Make the room bigger. There was too many people in the room so half of us couldn't open any chests.
    607 likes this.
  12. I debated doing the same thing, the thought of finishing my promo collection was very tempting :p
    I'm still kinda sad that i couldnt get in, was really looking forward to this
    CoDe4RiDeR likes this.
  13. Apologies guys, some problems with staff chat meant we couldn't get the slots raised in time,
    hashhog3000, CoDe4RiDeR and sambish20 like this.
  14. rainbow can we have another event like this soon please?
  15. I'm not aware of any other plans for more of these no.
  16. Rainbow Could you of not just used the group chat? or is that not what u mean ????
  17. You have hours of planning how to run an event before it launches and you didn't realize you needed to have more open slots.
    Jake_bagby and sideshowallie like this.
  18. Yeah, it was pretty annoying to hear that there was a problem but there is no compensation or plans to repeat the event with a larger room and more slots or anything.
    Jake_bagby and Todd_Vinton like this.