[Event] Foxy's Night Miners

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CaptainFoxy_, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Nice pixel art, sadly I can't make it tonight.
  2. It's cool! FNM will run next week, it just wont be mine :p
  3. Foxy, you are my hero! I am so glad you're doing this today.
    omarsgifford14 likes this.
  4. No problem :)
  5. Boy do I wish I could come! Great job hosting this Foxy! I'm so glad someone is doing this for the community!
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  6. It's cool my friend! Btw, You have roughly a hour and a half to deside if you can make it so no rush :p
  7. Wow this surprised me honestly! Never seen an event ran by a player! I'll be there to support yah!

I respect the fact you took this action to yourself and decided to hold the event for yourself! See you in one hour ;)
    ShelLuser and FoxyRavenger like this.
  8. The Fun Begins :D

SMP6
    /WASTE SE
    /Map if you get lost or to find us

Find the Chicken/Zombie museum today!!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  9. End Product

Charlie and Beatrix
    Eviltoade and ww2fan168 like this.

10. Ww2 Corporation presents our world famous kissing booth! Tonights slave guest is HxCami10!!
    1 apple per kiss and for a great deal presented to you by MustangLover23, 3 apples for a french kiss!
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  11. Congrats to OracleMask, who won 8.5k, 2 drag frags, and HxCami10's head for his wonderful redstoney house! :)

Rhythmically: 2k and 2 drag frags
    ShelLuser: 3.5k
    ww2fan168: 1k
    HxCmi10: 2k and his head
    Dufne and FoxyRavenger like this.
  12. Disclaimer... it is very late (early) here and its also the weekend, meaning I'm both pretty tired and not clear minded :)

SO, having that out of the way.. last time I pulled something like this was during the time capsule, but I was kinda determined to attend. Not to have fun mind you, but to confirm the truth! What about that pixelart? Yah, Foxy scores 5k more respect point from me because that pixel are is not only true, legit, for real:

Pictures or it didn't happen ;)

That same pixel art is also soon gone due to coming waste reset. Seriously guys... It's what I love so much about our community; so many like-minded people who go "reset? cool, who cares? Here, have another enderchest". I love that!

Unfortunately FNM had to be cut short today because... uh oh....

Not to worry, he was soon back :)

Thanks Foxy for hosting this awesomeness!

and now; sleep for me ;)
    FoxyRavenger likes this.

13. My Brooklyn-style Row house
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  14. Thanks for another epic FNM tonight Foxy, and this one is one I will always remember, and always a Foxy crew member am I :p
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  15. Aw man. I missed lots of fun tonight. Don't worry Foxy, I will attempt to attend your FNM next month ;)
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  16. Oh how I love my community! group photo =)

And was confused of our imprisonment

Dang it Boulder!

For all you that participated that was my most successful FNM I ever hosted as well as my most profitable!. A song for you all :p
    ww2fan168 and ChickenDice like this.
  17. Sorry I could not make it foxy maybe next time you host it though!
    Kytula and FoxyRavenger like this.
  18. I too am sorry I missed all the fun :(
    I hope it won't happen again
  19. Noice! Won't be able to attend though D:- will be sleeping. ;D
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  20. Sad thing is that it all happened before you even posted