[Event] Foxy's Night Miners

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CaptainFoxy_, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Hey a good reminder my event is starting next week! A lot of changes have came to my thread so it is always cool to check those out! Also, there is a Big Dig Event today hosted by TheDarkModRises at 8pm and next week on thursday, Dramanya is hosting her Miner Mania at 6pm. Make sure you visit those events as well as mine!
    Kytula and SkeleTin007 like this.
  2. Cool I plan to be there! ;)
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  3. Are you sure this isn't a OutPost?

SkeleTin007 likes this.
  4. Remember my FNM is tomorrow!
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  5. I hope I can come. (Stayed home sick from school :( ) but for now imma get some zzzzzzz
  6. I want to attend this, but I don't think I will have enough time. :((
  7. Less than an Hour Until Event!
  8. Ill FOR SURE BE ATTENDING!!!
  9. Wow. Of course, my parents decided to watch a movie today..
    I ask them, "What time are we going?" "The movie is at 6(9PM Emc Time)" -_- *stares blankly at the wall*
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  10. Rip Ender :p
  11. Darn I missed it. D:
  12. IT wasn't as successful as I wanted it. Miscommunication was a large part of it and not being front page because of April Fools. I blame that.
  13. =( What happened? Oh, it wasn't on the front page? Sorry about that. The flamewar on the other thread was crazy.
  14. Aww that sucks. Wish I had been there so at least one more person was there. I'll definitely be there next time. This darn house renovating got in the way, can't wait for it to be done. (Not only is it causing me to miss events as well as building a new house on my res. Its also very tiring for me. My arms and legs are so sore. x_x) And yeah I guess it being on the front page would of helped. Hopefully next time will go better. Try and have me and some others spread the word a few days beforehand. Have you also thought about doing the event once a month rather than just every other month?
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  15. As it may seem, MM was canceled for whatever reason, I will be hosting today's MM under my thread. (9pm EMC time) Hope you can attend tonight =)
    _Cave_Johnson and SkeleTin007 like this.
  16. So this is happening tonight. Should be there.
  17. I am always there you can count on me ;)