[Event]EMC Secret Santa

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PupInAction, Dec 1, 2016.

?

Good Idea? Bad Idea?

Good! 46 vote(s) 97.9%
Bad, NEVER try anything like this again. 1 vote(s) 2.1%
  1. Okay so... I missed the party, and for whatever reason wasn't getting notifications despite having watched this threat. :oops: I went there late last night and the access sign wasn't working... is there a way this could be fixed please? Sorry for the inconvenience.
    WolfInAction and 607 like this.
  2. Yikes, sorry about this. I fixed the sign. I apologize for the mistakes we've made during this. But hey, we learn from our mistakes right? :) Next year I'll make sure to double check. Thanks!
    AyanamiKun, Slvr and 607 like this.
  3. It's all good! This is certainly a high-end event that took a lot of hard work from you. And as someone that often tries to host good (albeit energy consuming) events, I respect this. So all of these mistakes should be forgiven, because next year you'll probably do much better. Kudos to your for this event. :)
  4. Remember to pick up your gifts! Oh and a few people left a few extra items in a few of your chests, so even if you've already picked up your things, check again :)
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  5. lol, almost forgot 2 pick up ^.^

i wanna thank all of u 4 awesome event! really liked my chest, and i think it even made shelly a little jelly :D

dont want 2 spoil the secret in santa but my chest had nice chest art and i really liked that! keeping the pic! ^.^
    WolfInAction and Sealeon like this.