[Event]EMC Secret Santa

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PupInAction, Dec 1, 2016.

?

Good Idea? Bad Idea?

Good! 46 vote(s) 97.9%
Bad, NEVER try anything like this again. 1 vote(s) 2.1%
  1. Are you participating or just leaving your comment? Just want to double check :p
  2. Just to make it easier on you all, Pup and I have decided that I will be sending you a pm ( on forums ) of the player you've received for this Secret Santa event.
    Happy Holidays :)
    Edit: I did not pick who got who. I gave you all a number, then used a random number generator to decide.
  3. i wanna participate if thats ok.
    WolfInAction likes this.
  4. Yep! That's perfect.
  5. I'm getting a lot of questions about the res. The res will be open tomorrow for all you guys to get your gifts in :)
    ScroogeMcFate and AyanamiKun like this.
  6. It seems like I was the only one who posted a wishlist... How does anyone who didn't get me know what to give their ticket? :p (probably used the wrong word there, but I don't feel like searching for the right one)
  7. question: how do we give gifts? just /mail other ppl or do u have something set up?

soz: I was 2 hasty! imma loving this!
    WolfInAction likes this.
  8. I'm setting something up. Tomorrow you will be able to put your gift(s) in your persons chest :)
    ScroogeMcFate, 607 and AyanamiKun like this.
  9. It's a surprise gift.......

Are our names going to be on the chests first in order to give. Once all gifts have been placed. Will you be removing our names for the name of the gift receiver?
    Just wondering because if both names are on the chest during drop off times. Well lets just say the secret of Santa will not be much of a secret anymore. :D
    607, AyanamiKun, ThaKloned and 2 others like this.
  10. In order to keep it a secret, there will be hoppers :p We can announce our secret santa at the main party.
  11. Apologies to anyone who got confused.
    Names have been sent out VIA PM over forums. Please contact me/WolfInAction if you did not receive a name.
    Chests with hoppers will be placed on my utopia res with names labeled on the chest. The Chests will be located in the Mansion(You will see that tomorrow).
    The residence will open to people for gift drop off by Saturday Dec. 17 @ 6pm EMC time(Or sooner, depending on how busy I am)
    Questions? Contact me VIA PM
  12. Ah, okay! That's kind of cool, too!
    That makes it a bit hard to estimate what somebody would like, though... and I can't really buy LEGO or something in EMC. :p I'll figure something out, though!
    ChristmasTower likes this.
  13. I am opening the residence at 6 pm Sharp tonight. You will have Approx. 4-5 days to get your present in the chest.
    607, ScroogeMcFate and WolfInAction like this.
  14. guess im too late huh :( oh well
  15. Res is now open to everyone!
    607 and ScroogeMcFate like this.
  16. So we find our own chest or the person we got? Won't be much of a secret if others can see which chest you drop items into lol
  17. I think you find the person you got and put the items in there chest
    WolfInAction likes this.
  18. Yep
    ScroogeMcFate likes this.
  19. Odd
    607 likes this.
  20. Better make sure you're not spotted. ;)