[Event]EMC Secret Santa

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PupInAction, Dec 1, 2016.

?

Good Idea? Bad Idea?

Good! 46 vote(s) 97.9%
Bad, NEVER try anything like this again. 1 vote(s) 2.1%
  1. Is this still happening? It hasn't been bumped since Tuesday.
    If so, I'd like to sign up.
    607 and WolfInAction like this.
  2. Yep! You're all good. The deadline to sign up is December 15th.:)
    ScroogeMcFate and 607 like this.
  3. Yeah, apologies. I have been really busy with school work but now that that has all slowed down, I'm good and ready >:)
    DrMadFate and 607 like this.
  4. Heck yea boi, im in o/
    WolfInAction and ShelLuser like this.
  5. I'll join in, why not? :D
    WolfInAction likes this.
  6. i would love to do this :D
    WolfInAction likes this.
  7. Bump Only a few more days to sign up
    ScroogeMcFate and WolfInAction like this.
  8. In 36 minutes the time for registration will be up so sign up now before it is too late!
    ScroogeMcFate likes this.
  9. NOTICE: The names will be given out on December 17th @12pm EMC time. If you cannot pick up a name please PM me and I will send you one (It will still be randomized).
    ScroogeMcFate likes this.
  10. I'm in! Whoo! By the skin of my albino teeth...
  11. OK. I thought they would just be sent out via PM or something... are we supposed to go pick them up from somewhere? if so where exactly? thanks
    607 likes this.
  12. When it start
  13. so i 12pm midnight?
  14. I think so, but some clarification would be nice
  15. Ok, its the 12 in the day, NOT at night. I got confused on whether it is the 12 PM or the 12AM. Apologies, if someone does understand time, that would be helpful. Once again, sorry for the confusion.
    DrMadFate likes this.
  16. It'll we on my 3rd utopia residence. I will announce when it is happening and yes, you get a slip of paper with someone's name. If you cannot make it, PM me and I will mail you one.
    DrMadFate likes this.
  17. Huh, why? (also, you'd better put mid-night or noon, as many people mix up noon (12 PM) and mid-night (12 AM).

But wouldn't it be easier just to pm people the names? I mean, sure, it might feel a bit less magical... but this feels like a bit of a hassle. :p
    ShelLuser and WolfInAction like this.
  18. That's what I've been telling her.. :p
    ScroogeMcFate, ShelLuser and 607 like this.