[EVENT] Design in Time | June 22, 2016

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jun 22, 2016.

1. If I'm online i'll team with you!!
  2. 00 PM or AM, it's what you'd prefer :p (or just exactly midnight)
    ElfinCookie likes this.
  3. Ta :D
  4. Exactly midnight. :) England time is usually EMC time + 5 hours ;)

I sadly won't be online though, I have to make 2 tests tomorrow :p
    Jelle68 likes this.
  5. oooh this looks fun!
  6. Oooo this looks fun...I might not show up but people should take screenies and post em so I can see how it went :p
    TBird1128 likes this.
  7. Imma try to be on thy team :D
    ChickenDice likes this.
  8. Sounds super fun!
    Everyone should want me on their team, I can make a square dirt house, perfectly! It's a gift really...Even if dirt isn't included, I can still make a square dirt house. Don't ask how...it's magic
    Sachrock likes this.
  9. Put the build team all on one team and you have yourself a winner
    CDJS likes this.
  10. :eek:
    Will there be a mumble channel setup for the teams?
    Sachrock likes this.
  11. So... this is at 12 A.M for me. I need sleep so. Hope everyone has fun!
    Sachrock likes this.
  12. That would not be fair.
    ChespinXMas2k16 likes this.
  13. Why not? There are still amazing builders that are not in the build team :)
    FDNY21 and CDJS like this.
  14. This is a very interesting event, I'm happy to see some variety! I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it as it's quite late for me, but it sounds exciting and I hope you all enjoy it :D
  15. Why not let each form their own team and give others that might now be that great a chance? It's not fair to put a group that is really good like that up again amatures.
    ChespinXMas2k16 likes this.
  16. Will soo be there!!
  17. I love the idea of this event and plan to participate with some of my friends (that are on bt as well.) I don't think that being BT gives us much of an advantage tho, compared to the rest of the community. We will all be limited to the same build space and materials. Also, as Sach mentioned, there are many great builders on EMC that arent part of BT, so we should still have a good ammount of competition.

I know I'm just as excited to see what everyone else comes up with, as I am to challenge myself with the event. I wish all the builders the best of luck and can't wait to see you guys there. <3
    FDNY21 and Sachrock like this.
  18. Sadly I won't be able to make it as a contender. Recent EMC SMP2 developments have shifted my priorities quite dramatically, so that's definitely out. I might have a peek during the event itself but yeah, not sure.

Anyway, I wish everyone who is going to attend a lot of fun and also a lot of creativity! :)

This sounds like a lot of fun to me.
  19. I'm looking for 1 more member.

Also good luck to all
  20. 1 hour to go.
    I hope you guys/gals are ready!
    ShelLuser likes this.