[EVENT] Design in Time | June 22, 2016

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Damn it xD
  2. Dibs on walrus
    JustAJarOfJam likes this.
  3. I would do this, but... I cant build. If you need a hole dug I can do that. Need a redstone thingy done, I can do that sometimes. Need a building made, I can do that if you want a building looking like it was made by a 2 year old that doesnt know the controls to the game :). Might spectate though! :D
  4. Neither should I, but who cares about logic! :p I also have two tests tomorrow, but meh :p You could go to bed early, and then wake yourself again :p
    ShelLuser and Jelle68 like this.
  5. Quick question: Will multiple accounts on the same IP work? For instance I have a family member who might be interested in doing this with me.
  6. Great event, gonna watch it! My buildings skills are a mess, so yeah hehe.
  7. Do we need 3 players at least? Can we do it solo or with a partner if desired?
  8. Anyone want to join me
  9. That is fine. It will be measured by the accounts being logged in, not IP.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. Minimum of 3 for this round. Maybe in the future i'll do some solo options, but it's not going to be possible to have a structure for everyone individually for this one.
  11. Right up my ally! I love decorating.....do we bring our own tools or are they provided?
    ChespinXMas2k16 likes this.
  12. I think it said they were provided
  13. Tbird can i join your team
  14. Kat, ChickenDice - I'm on Ben and Doggie's team. Pester one of them :) I gotta go do job hunting stuff and will return by 7pm for this :D
    ChickenDice, BenMA and kaptrix like this.
  15. Should you two decide to actually do this then I might volunteer to join up :p Not sure yet, but I might be able to make it as well. Depends a bit on my schedule tomorrow (some of it is still unclear).

Fair warning though: I wouldn't be sure if I'd want myself on my team, I'm not exactly the greatest when it comes to creativity and design stuff. I can do redstone though :p
    Jelle68 likes this.
  16. I already have a team (I think) Bear Jedi is also looking.
    ChespinXMas2k16 likes this.
  17. damn right it's on smp4 ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    TromboneSteve likes this.
  18. I really want to do this- does anyone know what time it is in England please? :p