[EVENT] Day of Chance - FistFight!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MoreMoople, Aug 1, 2020.

1. But you just got it! Is something the matter? D:
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. It's time to buuuuurn! Grab some marshmallows and join us for...

FireFloor!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. Thank you all for coming! We had the three usual rounds followed up by two speed rounds. Seeya next time! ;)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  4. Sorry, meant to respond to this earlier!

Back in March the mouse pointer on my laptop started randomly freaking out/clicking repeatedly on its own. When I tried restarting, it went to a screen saying "repairing disk errors," which failed a couple times. I couldn't get it to start in safe mode or do anything. My dad and I ended up loading Windows onto my other drive, and it finally worked again with that. Unfortunately, when we tried recovering data from my SSD, my laptop couldn't detect it and the drive immediately started overheating.

Hopefully it's all good now, as the new SSD has been installed and seems to be working well. :)
    Tuqueque, 607 and Kryarias like this.
  5. It's time for...

Funday Festival!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  6. Thank you all for coming today! We spent some time doing spleef, boat races, riding the rollercoaster, and more! :D
    Tuqueque, 607 and UltiPig like this.
  7. Look out below! It's time for...

Netherspleef!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  8. will it be ever possible to have an event that is not in the middle of the night for us europeans?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  9. I've hosted earlier events before -- currently not available to do so, but hopefully in about a month. What times (in EMC time) are best for your time zone? :)
    Tuqueque, 607 and Fred_TWK like this.
  10. I'm in the GMT+1 zone, so 6 hours ahead of US eastern.

1p.m. to 4p.m. eastern, usually for me, but maybe a poll for european users would be better to see when participation could be higher.

Thank you! :)
    Tuqueque, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  11. Thank you all for coming today! ;) We had a total of four rounds, three of which were won by jewel_king. Our final winner was KAROLkarol12! Congrats to both of you :D
    Tuqueque likes this.
  12. *drumroll*

PvP (Murder that Moople!)

See you there! :D
    Tuqueque likes this.
  13. Thank you all for coming today! Congratulations to FadedMartian for winning my head! :D
    Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  14. It's time to burn!! >:)

See you at FireFloor!
    Tuqueque, Raaynn and 607 like this.

15. By chance do you know what day this will happen?
    Tuqueque and MoreMoople like this.
  16. Thank you all for coming to FireFloor today! We had the usual three rounds. :D
    Tuqueque, 607 and UltiPig like this.
  17. Hey all! Sorry for the last-minute change, but Day of Chance will take place on Thursday at 2PM EMC time this week. :)
  18. Bring your bows and murder some mobs! It's...

Mob Arena!
    Tuqueque, UltiPig and SkeleTin007 like this.
  19. Hey all! Something came up irl -- today's Day of Chance has been delayed until 10:30 PM EMC time! See you soon. :D
    Tuqueque and UltiPig like this.
  20. Thanks for coming! Today's Mob Arena had a total of four rounds. Two item rounds, two non-item rounds, and a boss arena round. :)