[EVENT] A November To Remember

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Kephras, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Took a pic with everyone at the parkour. It was tons of fun.
    2014-11-30_10.57.38.png
    kyukyu99, Kephras and FDNY21 like this.
  2. Everyone? Where's me? D: I might be behind someone, then.
    Kephras likes this.
  3. I think I see your head there buried in Andrew's back...

EDIT:
    And for anyone who got a "Finch's 1k Party Tree" birch sapling and wondered what that was all about...
    At finch_rocks_1's 1000th-day Party last week, I'd picked up a birch sapling, and remarked how it was "just what I always wanted!" I then proceeded to collect as many of them as I could, as kind of a running joke. The stack of saplings I added to the droppers were from that party :)
    kyukyu99 and 607 like this.
  4. dang i missed it :/
  5. yeaaahhh experiencing parkour is also my first time!! it was really difficult!! I couldn't make to the goal lol but it was really fun! aaaggh I wanted a tiger mask! XD
    607 likes this.
  6. Almost everyone :p a few people were off running around doing other things
    607 likes this.
  7. Same ;-;
  8. Sorry for being so delayed posting the Contest details... trust me, it's not forgotten. However, IRL circumstances have my schedule a little warped. Will try to get it up ASAP.
    penfoldex, 607 and Palmsugar like this.
  9. It was my first time that I actually could play parkour a bit well. Because while people were in my face constantly during the race, while practising I didn't have that problem, and there was no lag at all. I had never experienced lag-less parkour before. I actually learnt really quickly though, and was able to do the jungle parkour perfectly before the race started. Unfortunately I couldn't find the first block though, because of all the people in my face >.>
  10. After careful consideration, I'm delaying the contest until after the new year. Between all the holiday madness, my work schedule, and a couple of other IRL factors, I just won't have the time to keep up with it - and I suspect a lot of people who would participate would run into the same issues (likely: school finals as well).

For those looking to get a jump start on things though, here's the basic details:
    -Yes, it's a writing contest. Did you expect anything else?
    -Format will be written / signed book in-game.
    -Sentence structure and grammar matter.
    -Must be your own, original work.
    -Prizes TBD, bare minimum will be divided from a pool of 100,000r and whatever other assorted valuables I still have left. Three winners total (pending writing quality), with First place receiving the last and final Tiger Mask of 2014.

I'll have the thread prepared, look for the official announcement in January. :)
    penfoldex and 607 like this.
  11. Just giving this a bump to remind people that:
    • If you have a rupee voucher of any amount, the chests are still present on 16716, you can redeem them at any time.
    • Someone still has not claimed their firework. I don't want to consider the certificate void, but if it's not redeemed by January, I'll return the unclaimed firework to one of the stockpile chests and save it for the next party (whenever that might be).
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  12. I accidentally redeemed one :(
    I wanted to keep mine, but I still have like four left, so oh well.