[EVENT] A November To Remember

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Kephras, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Less than 23hrs to go...
  2. I can be there now!
    Equinox_Boss and Kephras like this.
  3. "Move" flag on 16087 has been disabled, and treasure hunt chests are being stocked.
    Equinox_Boss and supereskimo like this.
  4. Treasure chests are all set... see you all tomorrow at noon! (Arriving a little early is advisable)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Tomorrow at noon? Where do you live? :o I hope I'm not mistaken, because I thought it was 7 PM today :p I think I got to check /time in-game, because I don't want to take the chance of missing it! Edit: Glad I checked, it's 6 PM for me. Got to eat early then!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Let me rephrase:
    November 30th, 12pm EMC/Eastern/GMT-5.
    Since I haven't slept yet, to me that is "tomorrow" even if it's technically been the 30th for 3.5hrs now.
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  7. OMG, I am an idiot. XD I can come to over an hour of it, I thought you said 12 AM, not 12 PM. This goes right into the book of hashhog's biggest fails. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Wow, you do not often fail big then!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Two hours to go...!

EDIT:
    And to further ease confusion, there is now a countdown timer in the OP as well.
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  10. Turns out I did my times the wrong way around, I thought it was 5AM for me but in fact it is 5PM. I'll try and get there on my alt, for I am far out in the frontier there as of now on this account! :p Hopefully I do not start lagging, since I will be running four accounts at once...
    Equinox_Boss, hashhog3000 and Kephras like this.
  11. I suspect a lot of people had that issue... not sure why. I went with noon specifically thinking it'd be a little earlier on the Pacific side and evening across the pond - only ones pulling a late night would be the poor folks down under in AUS/NZ (or anyone on that side of the globe)
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and FDNY21 like this.
  12. 20 minutes to go. Congrats on 1000 days and happy birthday!
  13. Less than 10m to go. Better hurry 'fore the server fills!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Sad that I missed it. My computer crashed for pretty much exactly the duration of the party. I hope you all had a good time.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Thanks for the party! :D It was super fun! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Well that was fun.
    And now I'm broke. :D

Thank you once again, everyone who came, filled up the server, and took all my stoof. It was a blast!

The final part of the celebration - the contest - will be announced in its own thread later today.

PS: Someone out there still has an unclaimed "Firework Certificate" for a 2013 Independence Day Firework.
    If you are this person, please mail it to me so that I may verify it and send you your firework.
  17. Thanks for everything, Kephras! Got a lot of nice stuff. And some stuff to add to my collectables room :)
  18. thank you so much for the party! me and my friends had such a fun time!! Everything was new to me and my friends and your treasure hunt was really hard lol (I couldn't find any ) but made us want to make one too!
    Happy birthday and 1000th day again! I got a lot of books to read XD
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and Kephras like this.
  19. Thanks for the awesome party, it was one of the best ive ever been to. I got a lot of awesome stuff including a tiger mask! Thanks! :D
    kyukyu99, Kephras and Equinox_Boss like this.
  20. Did you do the parkour too? I really liked the jungle one.
    Kephras and Equinox_Boss like this.