[EVENT] A November To Remember

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Kephras, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Happy 1000th day and Birthday! I'm pretty new to EMC compare to you! (it'll be around my 100th day soon? :p)
    I've never attended any of events like this but may I come? It sounds really fun!
    Equinox_Boss, Kephras and 607 like this.
  2. I sure hope you'll be there :)
    Equinox_Boss, Kephras and kyukyu99 like this.
  3. Of course you may. :) The only folks I'd have any intention of excluding are the ones who get rude and demanding over free stuff.
    (Not naming names, but there were a couple like that at Finch's party yesterday).
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and kyukyu99 like this.
  4. highlancer54.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Huh?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. He was making a joke. I said I wouldn't name anyone ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Don't let BlackKnight in, that kid is annoying.
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and Kephras like this.
  8. Oh don't worry about him, I'll ask Aikar to ban him from SMP8 before we start, so he can't ruin the party.
    <3
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  9. Oh, sorry. I'm not too good with sarcasm :p I did get the BlackKnight joke though! :rolleyes:
    Equinox_Boss and Kephras like this.
  10. Good news! Enchanting is finally done, now I can focus on getting rupee vouchers and other items set up.
    Also, [ACCESS] chests have been set for the treasure hunt on 16087 - currently empty, will disable move perms once I begin filling them.
    Tonight's project: finish redstone wiring for the drop room. I may need to do some rebuilding there, since the current arrangement of droppers (and lava) makes things really tricky to work around.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    Equinox_Boss, kyukyu99 and penfoldex like this.
  11. 2014-11-28_01.28.38.png

The drop room is currently undergoing its renovation and wiring. The 30th approaches!
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and penfoldex like this.
  12. But wait, does that mean people can already find the chests?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Congrats on your huge milestone! Will be there.
    Equinox_Boss and Kephras like this.
  14. They're not hidden in the first place - or filled, yet :)
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  15. 31 in cat years or twoleg years? :3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Yes.
  17. The droppers are all loaded up and ready for action. Approximately 24 DC's worth of promos, vouchers, precious blocks, books, enchanted items, specialty drops, and assorted other novelties, as well as over 1 million in redeemable rupee certificates.

And yes, even one Tiger Mask certificate.

If anyone should complain about what they didn't get, I will feed them to an Enderdragon. :confused:
  18. Turns out there's a 99% chance I won't be able to come. :( Timing doesn't work out for me. However, I hope that the party runs smoothly and that everyone who can come has a fantastic time. Congrats and happy birthday once again, Keph! :)
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and Kephras like this.
  19. Sorry to hear it, Hash. Thanks for the well-wishes though.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. There is this one guy, Kephras, he was complaining hard, I wouldn't let him in.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.