[Established] Paradise Outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by BreezyMan, Mar 20, 2016.

1. I am now back and seeing which old members (including old government members) are active and willing to continue in their former capacity. If you'd like to join, I can also nominate you to become a potential member (we vote to approve before sending applications), or even bump an old application if you're someone that got approved but previously declined to join. I'm also updating the membership list accordingly, with new convos. However, this is just the beginning of a new era! :eek:

I also now consider Echelon815 a citizen (protected non-founding member) along with FerretArez and finch_rocks_1. She deserves it due to her accomplishments, and I have no idea why I didn't think to do that before!

Oh, and happy belated seventh birthday to the MPO! It was on June 17, 2015 that the MPO was founded, so its seventh birthday was 10 days ago.
  2. can i join?
    BreezyMan and We3_MPO like this.
  3. Wow! A lot at the MPO has changed since I spent much time there, and I mean that in a good way! The old guardian farm looks way nicer than before, the road there is no longer a dead end, and the road to the Town Hall (although still narrow) now has lane markers and cool overhead lights!
  4. Going through the public thread today I was reading all the posts.

Outstanding Minecraft Paradise Outpost Topic:
    • Banner for MPO
    MercenaryCrow suggested this site (a long while back)...
    https://www.needcoolshoes.com/banner
    -Use this site to toy around with ideas quickly and easily.

And personally, I haven't used looms yet. :p I'll give those a try now too.

Anyone and everyone that wants to try to come up with a banner for consideration for MPO...
    Post it here. Love to see your designs. And... a team of the founders and such others will pick the winner which will be the the MPO banner.

Let's see your creativity and Thank you.

~Breezy
    Echelon815 and We3_MPO like this.
  5. I'm proud to announce the launch of the Road to Paradise Development Initiative! emc.gs/t/87064/
    Echelon815 likes this.