Road to Paradise Development Initiative - SMP6 Frontier

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by We3_MPO, Jun 5, 2023.

?

What do you think of this idea?

Yea 2 vote(s) 100.0%
Nay 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I'm indifferent personally but glad you're trying to help! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I'm proud to say that I recently built a villager farmer's market near the /wild w spawn! If you go directly southwest, you'll encounter a road bridge. It'll be the first left turn once you're on the road. There are 68 composters among the potato fields and beds in the building. Just please be sure to keep any doors and gates closed when you don't need them; we need to keep out the zombies! The coordinates are -10,300 X / 250 Z for those deciding to swim/sail there.

This is far from the only villager-related thing I have planned southwest of the /wild w spawn area. I also plan to build specialty shops for most if not all villager professions, as well as some villager malls in the Minecraft Paradise Outpost. As for the road bridge, plans are to build an airport between 3 and 3.5 kilometers southwest of /wild w so that people can safely fly their elytras between the unclaimable area around spawn and the far northeastern corner of the MPO. (People have to center their land claims, which implicitly have a 1.5 kilometer radius, at least 5 kilometers from any spawn area.) Some more of these specialty shops are likely to be on artificial land along the bridge, but I also plan to build some at the MPO itself.

Any input is appreciated! I hope you enjoy these villager trading centers and find them useful!
    FadedMartian likes this.
  2. Thats awesome! Now i can enhance my infinite apple farm with ease!
    ill try to make a easy transport system from the capital city to that area (And maybe start a potential subway system to go to places with ease in the MPO)
    We3_MPO likes this.
  3. A subway system would be nice! I've already had that in mind, not merely for Paradise City but also for Classyville to the northwest. Maybe we could work together on that after I finish the nether horse highway connecting the nether spawn area to Dunesboro?
  4. Im down for a lil construction project, I am sure hoping other members of the MPO will chip in in some way, whether its resources or time, i feel like a subway system can become an efficient, and easy way to traverse across the various cities!
    We3_MPO likes this.