[Established] Paradise Outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by BreezyMan, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Nickblockmaster and BreezyMan like this.
  2. I forgot to mention this here previously, but the MPO has all biomes somewhere, except very few of the M variations (particularly JungleEdge M) and the biomes that will be added in 1.14 1.13.
    BreezyMan and Nickblockmaster like this.
  3. If you're looking for information on how to join, I recently made emc.gs/t/76229/ for that.
    Nickblockmaster and wafflecoffee like this.
  4. We have been having an alarmingly low amount of participation in the democratic process and no suggestion of new ideas, from both regular members and City Hall members. The MPO also appears to be almost, if not completely, devoid of active members, even in the major cities, despite the high member count. If you want to bring a democratic community back to life and restore order and efficiency, you should consider joining!
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  5. Bump! Recruitment has not closed, and probably never will!
  6. This sounds awesome guys and just wondering how long it took to make this
  7. Days, if not weeks or months. Really, though, we added on information over time. The MPO will be three years old on June 17, 2018, and this thread was created by a Founder other than myself in March 2016.
  8. Thats super cool to be honest i don't think i have the attention span to do that
    Nickblockmaster and We3_MPO like this.
  9. Bump! Happy third birthday to the MPO!
  10. I have retired from being a City Hall Member, so I deleted myself from the list of City Hall Members and listed myself as "retired June 2018" beside my name in the list of Founders. Not the first post Breezy made about the super out-of-date members list, but the second one I made last year.
  11. Leadership of this outpost has been passed on for Echelon815 (my mom) to decide the appropriate course of action and act as a leader in the meantime, as neither myself nor any other most-recent City Hall members are (to my knowledge, at least) still active. Any of my possessions in general (except my voters items, obviously) are now hers too, including my businesses within the MPO and the skyscraper mall we collaborated to build and never finished.
  12. Anyone interested in joining the MPO, feel free to contact me. :)
  13. I did some work on Wes dam that is around the lake. I tried to make it look nicer and more like a dam. lol
  14. I am wondering if anyone is still around.
    We3_MPO and Nickblockmaster like this.
  15. I have to admit, I'm not even active on EMC much anymore, let alone this outpost. I'm sorry T_T
  16. I'm trying to be. It's really quiet out here & I haven't taken on any big projects, but I've tweaked the guardian farm a bit & plan to really upgrade it when the server updates.
  17. Now that I have a computer again since my last one died a year+ ago I will be on EMC a lot more again. I have my alt MrNeoAnderson parked down the track a little more out at the Nether Fortress stop heading to Sanctuary outpost to continue work on the blaze farm out there. My other alt is out at Sanctuary outpost to assess what needs to be worked on out there still. I am gonna stay in town right now. Trying to remember and collect everything I had scattered all over the smps. LOL. I am also planning to have a drop party on my Utopia rez soon, date still TBD. I built the drop party building 1.2 years ago and intended to have a big drop party back then but then my computer died and I have not had access to EMC since till now. Just wanted to send an update out to everyone that made Paradise Outpst so great and explain my absence for so long. I was just so glad my residences were still intact when I got back.

Anyway, I wanted to see who is still around from the member list and hear from ya. Y'all put a lot of time into making a great outpost for everyone to enjoy. I need to find the other threads with members in it cause we couldn't fit everyone into the same thread so we had several we posted to.

Great to be back,
    Breezy
  18. BTW... If anyone remembers any of the other MPO threads please post here or message me directly.

Thanks again,
    Breezy
  19. I'm glad you have been looking out for the outpost since it does seem to have gone inactive a lot towards the end of 2018. I would like to try to revive the outpost and smp6 back to it's former glory. :eek: I have been meeting a lot of new people here on all the smps and I am still catching up with all the forums, EMC updates and rule changes. Some of the new people I have talked to have shown interest in the outpost and I want to see if I can find veterans of the outpost too to become active with it again if they are not busy with other projects. Again, Thank you.

Breezy

P.S. Say hello to We3 for me.
    We3_MPO and Nickblockmaster like this.
  20. The Minecraft Paradise Outpost was always an ongoing effort. Depends on what was being built by a few or the entire group but the entire outpost took close to 6 months to a year to get all the main builds and farms up and running with a mode of transport to them all. After digging farther in the nether we came across a fortress and got a blaze farm running. Farther down the nether is the Sanctuary Outpost that has a spider and gold farm. Next was suppose to be a slime farm cause we found a slime chunk.

More details can be found in the link at the bottom of my posts about MPO and all of it's members weather they are still here or not.

~ Breezy
    We3_MPO likes this.