[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. Oh wow just realized I was in it
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  2. Gawadrolt likes this.
  3. - Aikar -

I think it is time to make some EMC politics. I would like to ask you all to follow, post and like on the following threads about griefing and land protection:
    Grieving - The Endless Tragedy
    Give us YOUR input on the pending land claiming process

Or make your own thread! The more input Aikar and Krysyy get the better. They don't seem to be too well informed about our situation.
    I usually don't do this, but please like this post, to send a strong signal to Aikar:
    my post
  4. 1. In-game name: tisso123
    2. Timezone: UTC+01:00
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft: about 4 years
    4. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: I was never kicked/banned
    5. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project: I am planning a mega mall with tomtark123 and Lukafolz
    6. What is your favourite Minecraft activity: caving, redstone, building
    7. Why do you want to join PoC: I'm looking for an outpost that looks nice and is safe and PoC is what I have been looking for
    8. Which of the 8 commandments do you find most important: zero-tolerance for griefing and other EMC rule violations
  5. 1600th post! :D I have nothing interesting to say, I'm just posting for the hell of it.
  6. 1601th post YEAH im original :D
  7. The originality here is strong.
    SEPTHEKID and Sweetcutey like this.
  8. The originality comes from having the 1st post on page 81, which happens to be also post #1601 ;)

And

I am glad to welcome tisso123 to Carthaga. I invited you to the starter's guide. Please read carefully and bring your minecart ;)
    Have fun,
    Kaizimir
  9. I don't know where to apply for this job, but I'd like to revamp / remake the public horse stables by the wood farm. I plan to make it look like a country barn, but I'll do other styles.
    Thanks, toto_style123,
    Member of Carthaga
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  10. I have done this, and I shall post a screenshot. SweetCutey awarded me 1 point for it :D
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  11. Looks great!
  12. SEPTHEKID likes this.
  13. Ash is a duck! god help us!
    AshBlue789 likes this.
  14. .......so.....
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  15. I will be going on vacation starting tomorrow I will be on when I get back Bye ;)
  16. ~-Prepared something in Carthaga for tomorrow-~ "We shall see";)
    Sweetcutey, SEPTHEKID and Scorpio528 like this.
  17. It's that time again!
    april fools

day

Incoming evil things in Carthaga! take care! >:3
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  18. Ninja'd
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  19. Lol. I won't be online for the next week or so, going on a vaykay. So y'all take care, have fun!
    SEPTHEKID likes this.