[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. Just when I thought I had gotten rid of all the snow from winter... :confused:
    SEPTHEKID and Kaizimir like this.
  2. I asked SweetCutey yesterday if there was some sort of annual award ceremony for things like 'Most points received' and 'Most helpful player'. I was surprised there wasn't. The first to enter you would write in a book the amount of points and throw it into a hopper for judging later. The latter would be nominated by members of Carthaga and voted for by them. Winners could receive prizes in forms of items, perks or rupees. Please reply to my idea!
    Sweetcutey, SEPTHEKID and Kaizimir like this.
  3. awkward moment in group chat....
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  4. That only started up because my horse was blown up :(
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  5. 1. In-game name: JLID10
    2. Timezone: PST
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft: Almost 3 years.
    4. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: Never
    5. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project: I am in the process of making one right now.
    6. What is your favourite Minecraft activity: EMC!
    7. Why do you want to join PoC: This would be my first time of being part of an outpost.
    8. Which of the 8 commandments do you find most important: 1

AshBlue789 and SEPTHEKID like this.
  6. So can I be part of it then?
  7. Please be patience. Once Kaizimir (founder of Carthaga) have time to see this post, he will apply you by invites you in a conversation and shows you a starter infomations about Carthaga and how to get there. :)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  8. I have FINALLY completed the lag-less barn! It is located in the North and there is room inside for extra platforms for other crops likes sugar cane, melon and pumpkin.
    Here are some screen shots:
    2015-04-03_08.25.25.png 2015-04-03_08.25.41.png
  9. I can't upload the screen shot of the interior, it wont work.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  10. The area for the tree farm has been cleared out, I hope it wasn't one of the nature reserves! It will be a manual farm for exotic trees (Jungle, acacia and 2 x 2 trees).
    Here is a screenshot:
    2015-04-03_10.54.38.png
  11. Ok
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  12. 1. In-game name:TeckNet1
    2. Timezone:gmt
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft:i have been playing on a ault for about 2 years
    4. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason:yes but it was unintchl I was the co owner and a randome player came on and got op then I did /invsee and saw he had op wepons so I tock it out of his inv and permband him but he was the owner of the servers Ault [not my fault/after 5 days I got unband]
    5. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project:yes I have a outpost but I don't rely what it to get big
    6. What is your favourite Minecraft activity:emc pvp demolition Redstone physics {yes in mine craft}
    7. Why do you want to join PoC:i what to join a out post that is good and I want to share my knowing
    8. Which of the 8 commandments do you find most important: I think that 6 is the best rule
    if I do get in I wish to make a lab / university / school
    thank you
    Teck

[edit]
    I have made my own book in game on minecraft physcis msg meif ou whant to buy one
    AshBlue789 and SEPTHEKID like this.
  13. Hi JLID10 and TeckNet1, welcome to Carthaga! I invited you to the starter's guide with the way description and some other useful information. Please don't forget to bring your minecart.

Hope to see you all in-game tomorrow
    TeckNet1, SEPTHEKID and PineappleGem like this.
  14. thank you
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  15. Food, Carth needs a massive fast food train like a detector rail connected to a dispenser which gives you 2 pieces of bread and a steak so like a fast food chain :p
  16. I'm not sure to like this post or not :p
    TeckNet1 likes this.
  17. Like for food
    Evesthery, TeckNet1 and SEPTHEKID like this.
  18. does it mean there's gonna be KFC?
    TeckNet1 likes this.
  19. Yaa
    Evesthery, TeckNet1 and SEPTHEKID like this.
  20. Then I gotta give likes...
    TeckNet1 likes this.