[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. That will be good

[things to do make a kfc]
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  2. This is Szymon transmitting. I truly apolagise for somewhat abandoning you guys, and, to be fair, minecraft itself. Its been a while. Im guessing a LOT has changed. I moved house again, Scilly isles, and due to several factors i have not been able to join you guys.
    First of all, my new school, because its the Scilly isles, there's one school. And is on a different island to me. So i have to go to a boarding house during weekdays. It feels kind of akward being in the room 24/7, oh and also. The internet is filtered, so you cant do bugger all. Secondly, i've just sort of got bored of minecraft. It slowly sailed towards other games like War Thunder, games with considerably more violence than minecraft :). I dont know how many of you who were originally in PoC are actually still here to read this.
    Im guessing that theres also a lot of people who wont know me here :p. Just wanted to give you an update. When i can, i will try to once more come back to EMC. I am still logging in every weekend to not loose all my crap. I beleive that it is worth staying on EMC, considering how much of a unique server, so i still have hope.

(im also waiting for EMC to update (-.-)

-Szymon
  3. EMC will MAYBE become 1.8 in late 2015.... MAYBE!
    TeckNet1 likes this.
  4. ^
    TeckNet1 and SEPTHEKID like this.
  5. no way! :eek:
    TeckNet1 likes this.
  6. Dat Not Right! :p
  7. :rolleyes:
  8. :rolleyes:
  9. why?
  10. :rolleyes:
  11. :rolleyes:
  12. Spam?
  13. Is there something you not telling us Ash :p
    SEPTHEKID and Rainbowpony1000 like this.
  14. I hate missing promos
  15. I am away and have no access to PC Minecraft
  16. it'll still be around for a few days yet.
  17. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  18. The spam is real =p