[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. I was there last time and it really looks great! Also nice that there is a portal to it right from the rails.

That's a good idea. The interieur consists of nothing much else than DCs. This can be improved a lot. I will give you flags as soon as I can.

Where do you want to build it? And how big is it going to be?
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  2. Thanks!! Can I be like chief of deliverys hehe
  3. Make sure deliveries go to: +carthaga on smp4 ,tower 2 ,floor 2
  4. Surely I should take them to the storage?
  5. From deliveries, a member/me =P takes them down to storage
  6. A www :p
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  7. Welcome to Carthaga, Toto_style123. I sent you the Starter's guide. Please make sure to read all the information contained.
  8. For some reason.... I'm always unprepaired :confused:
    2015-03-17_20.46.13.png
  9. Lol. There was this one time where I was heading back from the mesa on SMP3, and as soon as I stepped into the protected area, a Maxarilis spawned! I only had a stone sword, one arrow and no bow. I went to town and told everyone about it, and someone else killed it.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  10. Well.......Who ever wants to come and fight it anyone is welcome :p.... it's still there even thought I left HOURS ago! :confused:
    2015-03-18_16.50.05.png
    SEPTHEKID and Kaizimir like this.
  11. Where is it?
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  12. smp5 at my outpost I can take u to it
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  13. There hasn't been a post in a bit, nor have I said anything in... forever! So...

hi! :D
  14. hi
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  15. hi
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  16. Hi! :)
    SEPTHEKID and Scorpio528 like this.
  17. hi
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  18. I want a profession and if im able to get one (probs not) then i want to organize housing for ppl who need a house when they become coal rank (if they want one)

Edit: SEPTHEKID liked the post so I feel special XD
    toto_style123 and SEPTHEKID like this.
  19. I think it is a good idea. If we can help the newcomers we should do. It would be great if you could also take care of the apartments. Lindseyd won't do it for a while. So, there is an open position...
    SEPTHEKID likes this.