Enraged Skeleton Video

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Nov 7, 2013.

1. I have subbed about 3 months ago. Now where is my nobel prize (this is a joke and not to be taken seriously btw) :p.
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  2. or ICC could just spawn a marlix or montumus like he did in the video with the skeles
  3. Loved it!
  4. Icecreamcow can I have permission to take a fifteen second clip of it for my Instagram? Ill tag emc and my Instagram does include a link to the website :D
  5. That was fun ICC! I ended up with 42 diamonds at the end of that... Liked and subbed on youtube :D
  6. Maybe better with default texture pack? So people know it looks normal, other than that :D
    bloodra1n likes this.
  7. No problem. Have at it. :)
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  8. Awesome thanks :D
  9. do one on smp5! i'd gladly help if you do it there
    Palmsugar likes this.
  10. uploaded and tagged check it out becca_a_a
    Palmsugar likes this.
  11. me too :p
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  12. Great video ICC, liked it very much well done to all who participated in its making. I will share it around my MC community.
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  13. *Cough Cough, not liking this Incoming PM message noise, Cough Cough, Aikar, Cough Cough*
  14. Designed by tinkerbell
    PenguinDJ and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  15. awww, stupid school made me miss out on this xD
  16. I thought this was the 1.7 announcement when i first saw it xD
  17. So that is what ICC sounds like... ^_^
  18. Watches for a cow falling out of the sky on smp3... Finally we might get a bit of the action!
    607, Nickblockmaster and marine4121 like this.
  19. I think this will really catch some more players and real them into our community! :p I will be watching b/c a lot of your videos are very well done!! :D Can't wait for more!
    I to wouldn't mind being able to help in with the action, after all I am a Survivalist!:rolleyes:
    Thanks! ;)
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  20. ya... i was wondering too XD