Enraged Skeleton Video

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Given you associate empireminecraft.com with your YouTube account you can. It's not too difficult, you have to either you s snippet of header code or link the site with webmaster tools on your google account.
    Search for 'Associated Website' on YouTube, then you'll be able to link directly to the site through an annotation in your video ;)
    (I've done it in my videos with http://stadscast.com as the associated website and used webmaster tools)
  2. I will probably be doing enraged creepers next. My headset for my PC broke, and I'm expecting a replacement on Tuesday or Wednesday, so if you're around during the day on those days, I'll probably hit up whichever server has the most people on at the time. :)
    bemvino87 likes this.
  3. That's not fair! D: You should do it on a server with less people, and announce it server wide, so the server will have more people on it itself.
  4. Well the recording only takes like 3-4 minutes...it's not really a huge event. The server with the most people on it will simply provide the need for those few minutes.
  5. Waiting for the vid :)
  6. Already happened :(
  7. TheWebtuts is, Helping to promote Obamgaming channel and Empireminecraft with new video, should be up in the next hour, pls let me know what you think, by commenting on the video.
    technologygeek likes this.