Enraged Skeleton Video

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Hey ICC,

Maybe you could just use the default texture pack, it makes it a bit confusing using a different one.

kthx icc btw u r awsum
    Olaf_C and Gadget_AD like this.
  2. Loved the video about enraged skeletons! They should have a higher skeleton head drop chance though.

Attached Files:

3. Does anyone else think ICC has a great narrating voice, or is it just me?
  4. Yeah he was born to be an youtuber!
    marknaaijer likes this.
  5. Yes I think this would help too ICC for I love your texture pack but it may be confusing to new people...
  6. Please :)
  7. you should do one with enraged creepers
  8. Btw, are they going to include more enraged mobs?, like enraged spider, enraged enderman, etc.?
  9. Woop! I was there!!! That was so fun!
  10. I plan on doing all of the custom mobs. :)

Yup. :)
  11. Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  12. cddm95ace likes this.
  13. lol if your gonna do more enraged mobs ICC you should do like a little for-no-reason mob like an enraged pig or cow or chicken when your not busy ;)
  14. Enraged Squid, killer of the Sea :3
    eldron2000 likes this.
  15. haha! ya!
  16. I can't wait for bats trowing fireballs at you XD
  17. No I thought it was really good, and like most minecrafters I have watched hundreds of videos. It is one of the most important parts of making video's. Being clear, having the right pitch and it was also very well explained. Well done Icc once again
  18. HELP GET THIS EXPOSURE ON PLANETMINECRAFT!

Hey guys. I've created a blog (and will make one for each we do) discussing the Enraged Skeleton with the video. Now, I'm not 100% sure, but I BELIEVE the more 'subscribers' I get and the more 'Diamonds' you give the blog exposes it to more people on PlanetMinecraft. So, if you have a PMC account, please click the following link below and do those two things. Thanks a lot!

19. Awesome video! Nice work on it! :D
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  20. I should add, for those that don't understand what diamonds are on PMC. It's like a "Like" on PMC content. On the blog, the diamonds are on the top left of the content page, and you simply "click" the diamond to give it one.
    DemonThunder345 likes this.