Empire Wild Policy - How to Register an Outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Aikar, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We could be, depending on how they work out the distance

If they draw a square around the east spawn 5000 blocks in radius we are inside the area. But if they do a circle 5000 blocks in radius, Wrem is outside it and therefore included in these new features :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. Hopefully final question. This concerns the area around where the BR was, which has lots of camps/towns within 3k blocks if each other. Could these camps be reganized as separate camps, and therefor be able to uphold the 3k limit with future camps?
  3. Question - (I don't know if this has been answered yet) ... Does this mean wild will finally be reset?(at least inside the squares on live map) - so I don't fall in holes.
  4. Any update on ETR?
  5. so is the owner the only person that can build on it? and give perms I dont really get that bit... I may be being stupid :p
  6. Where exactly do we make this thread?
  7. what's ETR?
    xothis_dwarf likes this.
  8. The details on those are either not laid out yet OR not ready to be announced yet
    mba2012 and xothis_dwarf like this.
  9. Question but not looking through all the pages just to see if someone asked it already and the search feature wont work for such a short word:

What about the End? Any parameters in place for that?
    Apocryphan likes this.
  10. Well i thought with Dragon Tombs that if you get an egg then you can claim your wild outpost.. is this no longer happening. If it is what is the point of dragon tombs now?
  11. Dragon eggs..
    xothis_dwarf likes this.
  12. I think that this is more of a step towards getting ready for the dragon egg claiming, rather than just diving right in. If we just dove right in with eggs, there would for sure be those who claimed to be the leader and thus used their egg right away. With this, the staff can clearly see who "owns" what and can act accordingly when a situation arises. :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. Point of Dragon Tombs. Is 1. Fun, and 2. a way to obtain Dragon Eggs.
  14. Ok.. But the eggs wont have any sole purpose then now?
  15. It's a dragon egg does it need a purpose?
  16. well pet baby dragons that you can ride like horses but they can fly :D jokes :p
  17. A dragon that everyone has without a purpose.. woohoo -_-
  18. How exactly would we find out if our base was within 3000 blocks of another base
  19. Estimated time of release
    Apocryphan likes this.
  20. I think these are good rules for the bases. Like others have said, there should just be a subform for people that are having private bases instead of public so the staff member can right away lock the thread. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.