Empire Wild Policy - How to Register an Outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Aikar, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, you need to buy the egg with tokens ? Make sense with other information. dont hope you need lots of K as tokens
  2. Yes, you need many, many tokens to buy a dragon egg. But you will get enough to buy a dragon egg by completing the dragon tomb. Killing enraged skeletons most likely won't get you there though.
  3. I know this is kind of a newb question but....how do you know if you're 5,000 blocks away from outposts? Is it something to do with co-ords? :)
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  4. Yes, look at the live map. and if you find a place you need to look 3000 blocks around it for existinbg buildings, or 5000 blocks for EMC spawn.
  5. good question. I'm not sure how correct this is, but my best guess is that they check other registered outposts, not just random dirt shacks out randomly. And I believe when they make a note of your claim, they just save your coordinates so when someone else claims, they are able to make sure they aren't less than 500 blocks from you.
  6. From my experience, the staff find largish structures (using their ultra super-secret systems) with active players nearby. When I established the Sunstreak Islands, there was an Iron farm not far south, so we just moved the locked chest (centre) to the north of the outpost.

If I were you, I'd look around a bit on the live map and in game to see if you can find any structures.
  7. So, I'm guessing tokens are used for buying a dragon egg that you use to claim land...????
  8. That's the plan
  9. Well, more or less. I am not certain whether the actual dragon eggs are involved in the claiming part
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  10. So my investment in land protection via a form that was promised to us long ago is now not useful other than for decor?
  11. I am not saying that either. Just stating that the exact implementation is not finalized, so we should not be confirming any precise details like
    Rest assured, you will not be out, your investment; but there may be some type of exchange to get what you need (if that makes sense)

the part of my post.
    does not rule it out either
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. Alrighty then.
  13. Uhmm, i have already plenty of dragon stones from enraged mobs. SO why not get there i dont get.
  14. Um, could you please rephrase that? I didn't get it.
  15. Outdated thread, locking. See new stickied posts
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.