Empire update to 1.15 - The Aquatic Buzzy Village update!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by chickeneer, Mar 15, 2020.

1. The latest round of entity fixes made my iron farm functional again! Thank you Aikar!
    Fadeddd, PetezzaDawg, _Susu_ and 3 others like this.
  2. Any chance we could get a complete list of what mods actually drop heads? I ask because the wiki states that there is a Normal Wolf and Angry Wolf head. I was hunting around yesterday for wolves and I would smack them with beef to make them agry before killing them. When a head finally dropped it was a normal one. And I know 100% for sure it was angry at the time.
    _Susu_ and 607 like this.
  3. I am not sure why the wiki mentions the angry wolf heads. I see no evidence of those being added to the drop lists anywhere. Nor do I know that we want it to be a drop. Would seem more challenging to kill a wolf and them not be angry at you. Will update that wiki page.

It is my understanding everything should have mob heads. But I am also aware that some mobs are not dropping them for an unknown reason. I am currently overwhelmed with school stuff. But it is on my track list of things to do...
    _Susu_, __Devil_, 607 and 3 others like this.
  4. Thanks for the info. And ya I understand you are super swamped, just wanted to bring it to attention.
    Fadeddd, _Susu_ and 607 like this.
  5. Just FYI Chicken.. we were able to get heads from Vindicator and Evoker but through a raid. So maybe the issue is just with the enraged Illagers in the Dark Forest. We can't get an Illusioner head though as they are not part of a Raid party.
    _Susu_ likes this.
  6. I haven't had a single zombie pigman head or other emc custom loot (iron, steak, etc.) at my gold farm for ages. I kill them on difficulty 7.
    _Susu_ likes this.
  7. Can I get confirmation that dolphin heads are possible? I've killed over 100 of them and no heads. I want to know if I'm just getting really unlucky or if I'm killing these dolphins for no reason.
    Fadeddd, 607 and _Susu_ like this.
  8. We added them to the drop list. But that has not been tested. I plan on testing (and possibly adjusting) all mob head drops in a couple weeks time after school is out. Not sure what is going wrong with them.
    Code would indicate dolphin heads are just as rare as any other animal head.
    Fadeddd, 607, __Devil_ and 5 others like this.
  9. ...that is just evil...
    Fadeddd, 607 and _Susu_ like this.
  10. At least its not villagers
    Fadeddd, Stnywitness and _Susu_ like this.
  11. Thank you! If the code is there for them then I'm probably just getting really unlucky. Will report back if I get one.
    Fadeddd, _Susu_ and ThaKloned like this.
  12. Fadeddd, AmusedStew, _Susu_ and 3 others like this.
  13. TomvanWijnen and _Susu_ like this.
  14. Fadeddd, 607, _Susu_ and 1 other person like this.
  15. I was killed by a rabbit once and have no clue how. And it wasn't an evil rabbit as far as I know.
    Fadeddd, _Susu_ and Stnywitness like this.
  16. all rabbits are evil... lol
    They secretly plot behind your back
    _Susu_ and ThaKloned like this.
  17. I mean... https://prnt.sc/s7ohum
    607, AmusedStew, _Susu_ and 1 other person like this.
  18. Fadeddd and _Susu_ like this.
  19. I wouldn't say that they're impossible, just can't use portals.
    _Susu_ and ThaKloned like this.
  20. They exsist. https://prnt.sc/s88vk1
    607, _Susu_ and ThaKloned like this.