Empire Minecraft is still 1.8 - 1.9.4 is near!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. remember to add a flag that covers ender crystals from exploding
  2. Just a question. Do we have an exact date for when EMCers will be able to use 1.9?:p
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  3. Yes. The moment it's ready :)
  4. I want land claiming/empires before 1.9 please. :)
    Kaizimir and Nickblockmaster like this.
  5. YESSSSSSS!!!! THANK YOU!!! Took me over an hour, rebooting computer, etc Thank You Thank you Thank you!!!! <3 <3 I was nurping so bad!!!!! :):p
    AyanamiKun, Gawadrolt and SUPERI0N like this.
  6. So is the 29th reset postponed?
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  7. yes
    ForeverMaster0 and We3_Nub_ like this.
  8. Wait, postponed?
    NOOO
  9. So... official staff thread.

Can we get some discussion on 1.9 plans? :D
    tuqueque and We3_Nub_ like this.
  10. Nice. never thought 1.9 would come so FAST! ;)
  11. What happened to Empires / Grief Protection? Nuggets were dropped by staff anytime a giant thread comes up. But last time we heard the word "soon" from any of the powers that be was in November. That was 4 months ago.

Frankly I would think THAT takes a higher priority than the newest shiny thing. Or being able to see the drops of minibosses a tens of blocks further away.
  12. I shall finish a chorus farm first. >:]
    Also, what will happen with the end? Will we get a wastelands end?
    Dufne likes this.
  13. I explored The End on creative in 1.9 for the first time today and ummm...
    kaptrix likes this.
  14. when i have 1.8 on and go to click play it doesn't seem to actually go into the game? what is this all about?
  15. RIP Pvp... Oh no.
  16. is emc 1.9 gonna be a thing
    i hope so
  17. I has problem...
    My launcher automatically updated :C
    Hopefully 1.9 comes soon, cause otherwise i'll have to wait months before I can play EMC again.
    Edit: BungeeCord 1.8? What's that about?
  18. You must have it set to 'use latest update'. When you open Minecraft, instead of clicking play, click 'edit profile' (bottom left) and then scroll down. You will see a drop down box saying 'use latest version'. Change this to previous version 1.8.9 and then click save profile. You should be fine to play as normal after this :) Hope this helps
    607, lottie1664 and ShelLuser like this.
  19. I actually have a nice plan. I recordedicated the way a chorus flower grows. So if you make an automatic farm you have to get rid of the top of the trees first and then let the water hit.
  20. Jitter-clicking on players isn't strategy.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.