Empire Minecraft is still 1.8 - 1.9.4 is near!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neither do I. We could cooperate or something, I don't know. Ive already built a HUGE farm though so I'm definitely going into the industry.
  2. ;-;

Just a small thing containing all of 1.9 except hostile mobs >_>
  3. I bet mine's industrialer ;)
    pics?
    Gawadrolt and Dufne like this.
  4. Great. Three people on it before it even comes out. Welp, good bye weekend, gotta expand farm.
    Gawadrolt and Rhythmically like this.
  5. 9 layers, 9 plants per layer. Fully afk, fully automatic, AND gives surplus flowers. Expand away. ;)
    Gawadrolt and Dufne like this.
  6. Do you have any guesses as to when the update will take place, Krysyy? Because I'm sure EMC will be awesome with shields, levitation, tipped arrows, and elytras. I bet that they may add fun to a writer's corner story that I might make one day.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  7. THANK. YOU.
  8. well I guess I agree..... but it DOESN'T mean i'm NOT DISAPPOINTED any more :D
  9. ain't it easier to play the SP if almost all the 1.8.0 servers are out of date or are laging as YOU say? And i'm "grateful" for the HARD WORK so plz don't worry.
  10. Thanks for keeping everyone informed on the changes that are happening! You and Empire do a great job at that...
  11. She said earlier on this thread she doesn't want questions due to the massive influx of just messages and pms about it.
    So I'll go ahead and answer that for you.
    It shouldn't be too long before it comes out, no later than two weeks.
  12. Where 1.9 arrives to EMC, will there be the End Gateways to travel to the outer rim?
    They only spawn if the Ender Dragon is killed: one for each death.
  13. Ender Dragons will be respawnable 1.9, just no egg drops is the only thing we're changing about them.

So players can now fight a vanilla dragon, but Dragon Tombs will still have a more complicated fight.
  14. Why no eggs? That's very disappointing. Will the first one have an egg?
  15. Because the eggs are likely going to be Dragon Tomb prizes for defeating the much stronger dragon.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  16. I assume that is speculation? And how long will it be before dragon tombs? I understand these things take a long time but it could be years before dragon tombs. And turning off something that is in vanilla? To what ends? I guess I just don't understand why that is necessary. Why would it be a bad thing for some players to get some dragon eggs?
  17. Because dragon eggs have already been released in a controlled manner previously so we have to control future releases of the eggs too. It's been the plan way before 1.9 was even thought up. The dragons are not going, they are still vanilla. It's just fair to stick to the original plans so that we control an item that we've always said that we would control.
    Gawadrolt and AyanamiKun like this.
  18. In vanilla 1.9 the ender dragon only drops dragon eggs on the fist kill. When it's respawned it only drops xp.
    AyanamiKun and tuqueque like this.
  19. Then why did Aikar say "just no egg drops is the only thing we're changing about them."
  20. Because that's the only thing we are changing about them...? :confused:
    Gawadrolt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.