Empire Minecraft is still 1.8 - 1.9.4 is near!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMG, then he might still be in there. I knew Mojang was setting us up with a coverup! :D
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  2. He's referring to this:
    -----
    I guess it'll be version 1.10.

Our minds are not ready for version 2.0. :eek:
  3. It's been stated the next update is 1.10 and the update will be called the far future update.
  4. Aikar, what are you gonna do with the end? Like I said, waste and frontier ends, or just make the islands spawn in the middle of peoples buildings?
  5. Why not wait and find out so that the surprise isn't spoiled? ;)
    Patr1cV and tuqueque like this.
  6. I believe the outer islands spawn around 10k blocks out, so I don't think you have to worry about it spawning on somebody's place. Well, unless it is Endertopia 2.0
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. Must plan, must plan.
    kaptrix likes this.
  8. I hope we can respawn the Ender Dragon. Then we can all take her down with friends on EMC!
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  9. 10k from the spawn of the end, which could easily be near some ender farms
  10. I had to set it back from latest to 1.8.9, but it's nice to hear that 1.9 isn't going to take long as compared to 1.8. Thanks! :)
    AnonReturns likes this.
  11. Well, all I have to wait for now is optifine for 1.9, than I am all set for when it comes to EMC... :)
    I do think it is sad however that Mojang left in some major bugs like the boat on ice glitch mentioned above,
    or some major lag issues...

As for the rest of the update, definitely excited for it...
    Now for 1.10... :)

P.S. Still think 2.0 sounds better...
  12. It won't let me play omgosh says server outdated :( I need my empire fix!!! :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  13. Launch minecraft, click New Profile, click "Use Latest Version" and than click on 1.8.9,
    From here just click "Save Profile".
    If you followed these steps, you should be able to connect to EMC again... :)
    IamGodzChild2 and AyanamiKun like this.
  14. I joined minecraft over the summer right after the update of 1.8.2 (1.8.3) I have NEVER experienced an update and quite frankly, am scared. I hear the notch apple couldn't be crafted anymore!!! 0o0!!! end this abomination! but I also heard of the END CITY ooooooooh! and shields!!! ooooooh! well, I am excited. See you all later! :p
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  15. but what about David Bowey?
  16. In all honesty I wonder how you will handle the End changes :D
  17. Can you at least make 1.9 compatible with 1.8 like other server?
  18. The islands with the end cities start spawning about 1k out from the main island, at least in my single player worlds, the wiki says that also.
  19. Personally I don't like this update at ALL. I mean a timer on sword swinging? That's like the only thing I actually do in this game!
    commander_JS and AyanamiKun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.