Empire Minecraft 1.7.2 Update

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Thank u Aikar!
  2. There are giant stone walls coming out of the water between previously explored areas and new biomes. Also, are spiders supposed to spawn and attack in the day now? Other than that, awesome!
  3. 1.7.2 releced for EMC just in time for 1.7.3/4 to come out
  4. None of our changes should affect spider behavior.

But as for the walls, that happens anytime the world gen changes majorly, nothing much can be done.
  5. Thank you Aikar for all the time and effort put into the 1.7 update. Your the best! :)
    Anyone got a DC of rose bushes yet? :rolleyes:
  6. witch hut locations are broken :(((((

all that work and now useless zombies and skeletons fall down :/
    is there a way to restore those locations?
  7. 607 and battmeghs like this.
  8. This was always going to be a problem and can not be fixed. A possible alternative will be discussed in the future.
  9. Any news about duplicating books? I believe I heard that it would be changed so that only the Author of the book may duplicate copies of it.
  10. Aikar made it so that you can only clone your own books.
  11. Awesome

And thanks Aikar, think I might make a return now :D (yes i took a bit of time off)
  12. thanks for all the hard work and effort aikar
    jkjkjk182 and highlancer54 like this.
  13. Thanks Aikar now I can start the build of my outpost!
    marknaaijer likes this.
  14. Well this is going to rock...too bad I have to wait till Friday to enjoy it. Just got home from work and tomorrow is going to be a long day and an early one. No time to update and download everything..ugh.. Oh well more to do Friday. :cool:
  15. Very Cool! Thanks for all the hard work. EMC is still ahead of the curve, how many other minecraft servers are stable with the newest updates? I doubt many.

The new wastelands is a great chance for adventure for players new and old, and New items will be moving into the economy rapidly. All good things.
  16. flowers 2 blocks tall wont go into flowerpots. Apart from that, great update, and now emc is MUCH better to play than single player because there is far more variety in the biomes - ace. I have travelled over 10k blocks in a single direction on singleplayer and never found acacia, a desert, podzol, icefields or jungle.
  17. Are there going to be outposts in the wild 750k blocks out? Saw somewhere that there would be, not sure if this is implemented yet
  18. Give us a bit of time to set those up. That will be manual.
    highlancer54 and Rainier6 like this.
  19. i think he is looking for areas that are far away from other wild bases that may or may not be in the vicinity, could always nethertunnel your way into unexplored chunks like i did :)

personally i tunneled unto unexplored weeks before 1.7 was released and set up an unlit portal and yesterday when it came out ran my little buns out there and lit that sucker up! spawned right in acacia :)
    Rainier6 likes this.
  20. It's going to be 750k out, noones out that far :)