Empire Minecraft 1.7.2 Update

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Fresh generated (today) Witch huts do not spawn witches either, so its comepletly broken, not just pre 1.7 ones.
  2. yeah idk mang i got crazy amounts of naturally spawned withes in this one swamp like 50 of em from running around hunting, then i went to another different swamp and zilch i think mojang hates witches
  3. I dont think its a mojang problem :p its an emc problem
  4. Someone please apply some Anti-aliasing to the gold block on the login screen, the pixels, the jaggies. blerg.
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  5. If you can make me a better image (64x64 PNG) I can replace it
  6. Or actually ,someone also want to try to throw the EMC logo or at least "EMPIRE" in Grey ? :)
    607 likes this.
  7. It's been a great update so far, Aikar well done :) I'm glad the item frame issue could be fixed promptly.
    highlancer54 likes this.
  8. Probably a spider spawner near the surface where I was that opens to the surface. There is a weird place where there's a cave in the face of a giant cliff sticking out of the water. The cave bottom is a block lower than the surface of the sea but for some reason the water isn't flowing down into the cave.

9. 607 and chickeneer like this.
  10. You're not the only one there. I'm in the same boat. See you on Friday :)
  11. Could you add something on them to distinguish the servers from each other, like "EMC smp1", 2, 3...?
  12. Thank-you! <3<3<3 for the EMC behind-the-scenes team!
  13. If you enter any smp#.empire.us IP, it redirects to the emc.gs.
  14. Nice! :cool: Keep up the great work!
  15. I'm able to distinguish the servers by setting up the address like this:
    • playsmp1.emc.gs
    • playsmp2.emc.gs
    • etc.
    I was also able to get all of my Rei's minimap points back in setting up the address like that. | See thread for details:
    http://empireminecraft.com/threads/maint-complete-bungeecord-rollout.32847/page-3
  16. does this mean that witch farms are broken?
  17. Regardless of how many times this question has been asked, yes, they are currently broken.
    mba2012 likes this.