[Maint Complete] BungeeCord rollout

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Yes

2. jkjkjk182, Olaf_C, AlexChance and 2 others like this.
  3. Thanks. :) I was trying to do the server commends like /server 1. lol

If you know someone selling horse eggs just let me know. :)
  4. So Aikar/Other staff
    I've tried all your tips, tried everything i could think of. I still can't find anyhting from EMC (emc.gs, empire.us, play.emc.us, smp123456789.empire.us)
    I've also waited for 24 hours, swapped location by around 60 kilometers, deactivated my Windows/avast! firewalls.

Help me :D?
  5. Have you tried the 1.7 client yet? You can connect with anything as early as 1.6.2 up to 1.7... (Snapshots)

I changed my server lists to
    SERVERS LIST.png
    And it works for me. Aikar might have better troubleshooting for you. *Did you try turning it off and back on?* JK
    607 likes this.
  6. it's play.emc.gs not us.

Also - What Java are you running? Ensure your running the latest Oracle Java 7 found here:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre7-downloads-1880261.html

I think I've found out some bad java versions are having trouble reading SRV records.
  7. can you provide details on that incase others have your problem?
  8. Is there going to be a master lobby?
  9. Not right now. If we start adding other non-smp servers this may come.
  10. This should something only happening for me. One of my parents have national secrets on their computer, which makes our internet having 2 blocked internet ports, and 2 open, my parents use the two safe ones, and I use the ones that got no block on them, :)
    cddm95ace likes this.
  11. For the issue, during the time I was in the wrong port, I couldn't open google chrome when I wasn't in safe mode on windows, nothing would load :)
  12. =====================================================

=====================================================

I able to connect to each server by renaming them; (e.g. playsmp6.emc.gs) as suggested by Chickeneer .

emc_connecting.png

Also, I'm able to get all of my Rei's Minimap points back by renaming them from smp6.EmpireMinecraft.DIM0.points to playsmp6.emc.gs.DIM0.points | <--- Separated by 1 dot
  13. It would be a good addition, I was a bit confused when I first joined with the new system, it took me a while to work out I was on SMP3. I can imagine new players have the same problem.

Tried and tested, a server's lobby is one of the most important factors in bringing new players onto a server. Adding a lobby with additional information about the 10 servers would make things a lot easier. It would also open the possibility of having a central tutorial and rules board.

Also the I know a few people have found the current forum registration before you play a bit hard to work, maybe the lobby can blow people away to the point where they are totally sold, and only then make them register on the forums before they can play on an SMPX.
    To verify this: User joins lobby, reads info, has to join forum to play on SMPX, joins forum, joins server SMPX.
  14. Forum registration is no longer required, and can be done in game with /register.
    FireHose_Dragon and 607 like this.