Empire 1.11.2 Update!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Dec 28, 2016.

1. All dem boxes
  2. Cool!! Good job, guys! :)
  3. Fantastic stuff, so glad Aikar was able to do something decent with the exploration maps. That change should be backported to vanilla asap.

Looking forward to getting a shulker chest or two. Backpacks!
  4. Good Job Dev team, and thanks for the new update!
  5. I found an evoker, so I tried to kill it...

I regret life and everything in it ;n;
    Abele, Nickblockmaster, Dufne and 3 others like this.
  6. yea..those things are tough aren't they. haven't died...but was surprised to be sure.
    607, Duckne and Slvr like this.
  7. Please tell me these reboots are fixing the vault bug?
  8. Oh yea...change to map is so awesome...i was worried about a "leader advantage"....now i can relax and take my time.
  9. Lost of new stuff for ppl, great work Dev team.

A question: What do you mean by "the emerald cost has been increased" Aikar?
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  10. What about boxes that are empty?
  11. llamas.. I got Llamas
    jossytheninja and ellisbrewer like this.
  12. The amount of emeralds needed to trade monument/mansion maps has been increased from vanilla. For instance, vanilla mansion maps cost a compass and 16-28 emeralds, whereas one that I traded earlier today took a compass and 53 emeralds.
  13. Yay! I'm so excited!
  14. Be careful using the small end portals that appear on random islands. Used one to return to town and it spawned me in the void and lost everything. :)
  15. Ouch! Why do they do that do you think?
  16. Great job!
    Cant wait to login on the 1.11.2 EMC! :D
  17. Woohoo :D So excited for this update, can't wait to explore some fresh wastes :3
  18. I am about to log in now for the first time on the update. Wonder if my Head has fixed itself, it turned solid white. I thank the devs for all the work. Looking forward to shulker boxes , great addition for use builders.

Can wait to go explore the Frontier now to find me a outpost location. ;)
    jossytheninja likes this.
  19. GG

Is head farming fixed for the update?