EMC's biggest town build ever! ( or at least i think so :P)

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by DatzMine, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Lmao awesome! Glad you will continue to play EMC every now and then ^.^ and sure thing! I didn't want to release any information of the inside walls yet but I guess a little leak won't hurt :p I had already planned on designing a building or two with multiple houses in it just like in Italy. Within those buildings there will be access signs allowing only a specific player in that room. It is a city, I have to keep at least some kind of population leaving in it :p

Also I wish you luck in college ^.^
    BitcoinDigger and SteamingFire like this.
  2. Much appreciated!
    I'm going to sneak in sometime and jump around the entire 18 res's even if move flag is off to leak information to myself =P
    DatzMine likes this.
  3. The Ship is finally finished! :D

This build features the donation wall, fast travel station, the build team and something else special me and beatsmode or working on within the interior (that is why the donations wall room looks unfinished)
    Now if anyone knows me, i always give credit when credit is due. Im afraid i have to say i did not completely design this ship myself. Ik architecture; pirate ships not so much lol. For this build, i designed the whole interior, designed the climbing hidden within it and edited the exterior to fit emc. The actual boat itself was designed by captain gloom. here is the link if anyone would like to see his version:
    http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/assassins-creed-black-flag-jackdaw-ship/

to see my version for your self you can see it at /v datzmine 4 on smp1 or tp inside of it at /v datzmine 3

Coming up next: the completion of the docks, finishing the landscape and city border, the city's first market, and possibly the first pixel art contest i have planned towards this build :)
    BitcoinDigger and SteamingFire like this.
  4. Wow man, 18 residenses... That's a lot man... When I do REALY want it I can make a 12 res build I think, but 18? I think I'll say it one time more, that's a lot... Anyway, I do Like the style were you're building in, I can't wait to see it done :D
    DatzMine likes this.
  5. Very nice. I'll be following this!
    DatzMine likes this.
  6. Well, I got some bad news. Of course my PC decides to crash on me the weekend before I start back with college. I have a friend who is coming look at it tomorrow but if he can't fix it I'll probably have to put a massive hold on the event build :/ at least until I can get it fixed or save up for a new one
  7. Hello Everyone! ^.^ I have some great new! Thanks to all the senior staff and a couple other friends, phase 1 is almost done on the event build. The tunnels underground are also complete with horse accessibility for all players who need to travel efficiently on the roads. Feel free to check it out ^.^ There are a few fixes here and there and the river to finish, but those things are minor. Also, i have finally claimed all 24 reses. Unfortunately i wont be able to start on phase 2 anytime soon since my budget is low but i am hoping to start phase 2 by the beginning of the summer.

What is phase 2? Phase 2 is the actual city. Finally the event build will start to take form and look like an actual city, not just a huge piece of land :p Also coming soon in phase 2 are a couple competitions i have planned involving the build. Looking forward to see all of the emc community inhabit the event city ^.^

In the mean time, i will be working on small things for the event, organizing my things for my vaults and storage are a mess and completing the spawn room for the event itself. I have already started the floor and plan on finishing that this winter. However, to make the spawn room look nice and fun to wait in, as well as follow the theme of the project, i am building it out of quartz, sea lanterns and white glass. (and a lot of it!) If anyone would be so kind to donate any of these materials or ruppes to me, i would be very grateful and it would help speed up the building process of the event ^.^ Any players who donate, please contact me in game or on the forums for me to add your name to the temporary donations wall on the ship (which will later be moved to the wall of fame in the spawn point currently under development)

Sorry i haven't been keeping up with pictures and updates on the build for i have been pretty busy lately and the amount of work updated has been a lot. If anyone would like to see progress on the project, the best view is currently @ /v datzmine 4. In the future, i will try to keep everything up to date here with more pictures
    Tahitan, lottie1664, LeoV and 3 others like this.
  8. well, its official. thanks to itsmematheus phase 1 is done ^.^ I will be removing move flag on the project to keep things a surprise by this afternoon so if anyone wants to see it in person, nows there chance :p
    LeoV likes this.
  9. Just saw this thread and wow this is amazin =D
    DatzMine likes this.
  10. I went and took a look at it, man keep up the good work! I really loved the dock thing outside the walls, beautifully done. Can't wait to see when it's all done!
    DatzMine likes this.
  11. Thank you ^.^
  12. I thought this had disappeared!! Glad to see it is still in motion!!
    DatzMine likes this.
  13. oh dont worry, its never going to disappear :p i refuse to forget this project untill i got 6 perma direlcet vouchers for all 6 accounts lol Currently working on the spawn room as well as something else big. ill release more once i get things organized ^.^
    FluffeMarshmallo and Kytula like this.
  14. The derelict vouchers alone will be $600 O.O or buying them in game well over 6 million rupees....

That alone should inspire confidence this build is here to stay!
    BitcoinDigger and DatzMine like this.
  15. Dang it! I was a couple months too late on asking for the buildings not to be too tall. We people with low-end processors won't fair too well. I like your project and dedication a lot!
  16. My apologies :/ I wasn't aware higher buildings would creat fps issues for players. I will try to keep the red stone down to a minimum. But to stick with the assassins creed parkour themed event in afraid I'll have to stick to tall structures :/ if these becomes a really big problem where a lot of players can't participate in the event I will work on making it more compatible for all players. Thank you for pointing this out ^.^
    Kytula likes this.
  17. No problem Datz! Also, I don't think it'll be a big problem. Most players on EMC have decent enough hardware to play at 30fps constantly (assumption based on me not seeing many complainers, but then again, its a possibility). It's just I'm playing from a Surface 3 most of the time. it doesn't even have a fan, lol. I'll visit your place once I have some time at home to get on my Mac. (100fps on that thing woot woot)
    Kytula and DatzMine like this.
  18. I think I donated to this? lol
    Good to see work progressing on it. Can't wait to watch as the buildings rise from the ground!
    DatzMine likes this.