EMC's biggest town build ever! ( or at least i think so :P)

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by DatzMine, Jul 18, 2015.

1. I'll try to send some sandstone your way :D
    DatzMine likes this.
  2. MUST DONATE
    *donates 20k*
    If you need any items in particular I have lots of certain decorative blocks you could have. Just shoot me a PM. ;)
    DatzMine likes this.
  3. all donatinos in any form will be greatly appreciated :) and right now i mainly need sandstone to finish the outter walls. ill pm you though ^.^
    boozle628 likes this.
  4. Here is the next one :) just finished laying out the blueprint for the outer wall that surrounds the city. the outlined reses and the 2 blue reses are whats for the event build
    p.s. could be possibly expanding in the near future when i get another diamond voucher :p
    boozle628 likes this.
  5. remember im still your friend you need sandstone or anything i have alot of that let me know you know where to find me it will be free to no paying man!
    DatzMine likes this.
  6. Anything you're willing to donate would be a huge help ^.^ right now Ima need sandstone for the walls and Brick for the road edit tunnels. Also, glad you're back! :D
  7. this is awesome.... can't wait to see it done
    DatzMine likes this.
  8. more pictures :D
    so in order to build a seemless city based off of my own gridsystem versus the square grid system created by the reses, i have decided to build all the EMC roads between the risedences underground.
    here is the new double roads:
    and here is the new single roads:
    i have already gathered majority of the materials needed to lay them in but im not quite there just yet lol
    ive been to just about every popular shop i can think of in search of buying more bricks in order to put these roads in but it seems like everyone is out of stock. ive already spent over 150k on bricks so theres no way i can afford buying it from the emc shop and still do the road edits afterwards. so here is me reaching out to all of you :) i need 61 more stacks of bricks to finish all the road edits. i will be going on a brick run later this after noon but the amount of time it will take me will be pretty long lol in order to help save me time im asking anyone for either donations or to possibly stock their shop and let me know so i can buy more :)
    remember everyone, anyone who gives any donations towards this build, their name will be listed on the donation wall once i have it built. i already have 1 people to add to the wall ^.^

p.s. any opinions on the roads? :D
  9. The double one could do with a bit more lighting, but other than that, they're great!
  10. my opinion on the roads..... THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!
  11. lol the only reason why i have it so dim is because im trying to get it as clost to the assassins creed tunnel system as i can. there will be branches from these roads with more secret plans i have for this event build:cool: but if a lot of players have trouble seeing with in it, ill replace all the lamps with glowstone. i think it outs out a wider area of lighting. thank you :)
  12. Lamps (when powered) and glowstone are both light level 15 so the distance shouldn't matter.
  13. Ah gotcha, thanks for the info. If players find it too hard to see I'll just have too add some lights embedded in the walls
  14. i would just like to say, Thank you Eviltoade for your generous donation ^.^ i now have enough bricks to put in the roads :D
  15. I'm gonna go through my chests later and try to set up a DC of random stuff that I don't need anymore. You might not need all of it for your build, but at least you can sell some of it
    DatzMine likes this.
  16. Awesome, thank you :) and I'm sure I'll be able to use majority of it, once I start designing the city with in the walls I'll be using a variety of materials
  17. Wow, this is fantastic, I thought my Utopia project of 6 reses, that I have hired Eclipsys to construct for me was large!
    DatzMine likes this.
  18. next batch of freshly baked pics :p

the staff donations

material donations from the community

rupee donations wall

Top rupee donator pedestal

This is the donation/ drop party location 1 room :) Thank you to everyone who has made donations. if anyone is interested in donating to be put in the donations room please pm me or reply to this thread ^.^ drop party mechanics are in the making by beatsmode. Also coming soon is the build navigator (fast travel system) and the completion of the big ship (the entrance to the event build)
  19. Very cool! I'll donate some next time I'm on. :)
    DatzMine likes this.
  20. Well as you (DatzMine) just found out like 2 hours ago, I'm kinda leaving 'cuz college but...
    Then I saw this thread...
    I might log in more often than planned just to see this >:eek:
    And totally unofficially live there, hehe...
    Can i get a hut somewhere? A very very tiny one with just one bed, one one-block glass-pane window, one singlechest, and one crafting table with a flowerpot-azure-blure on top on the crafting table? XDD tiny wood hut thing.
    That'd be nice. But you don't have to xDD
    DatzMine likes this.