EMC's biggest town build ever! ( or at least i think so :P)

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by DatzMine, Jul 18, 2015.

1. PM or AM and which time zone? Lol. Just had to ask. 6-10 is little vague when you are playing with people from around the world
    :p
    Kytula likes this.
  2. I haven't seen anyone be this determined to do something since Luckygreenbird tried to hack mojang and EMC to add birds into minecraft.
  3. My apologies it's 10pm for me right now and I must confess I'm half asleep :p I'm in the east central time zone and I usually play from 6pm to 10 pm on weekdays and all weekends when I have no other plans. I believe I'm one hour earlier than emc time
    Kytula likes this.
  4. XD never knew he tried that but I say yes! Minecraft needs birds. Chickens and bats do not cut it. I want a pet parrot! :p
    Kytula likes this.
  5. ;) No worries. I just wanted to know. I'm going to be busy tomorrow around that time, but I'll try to get on. I might end up just /mail-ing it all to you :p

Or I can leave an access chest on my res so you can pick it up!
    I'm on SMP8. I moved a few weeks ago, so I don't entirely know my res number xD
    I'll leave the chest just outside the spawn area. Is that okay?
  6. That sounds perfect to me :) I'll pick it up when I can. Thank you so much for your donation, I will write your name down for the donation wall ^.^
  7. Yes we are 1 hour early. 10pm here 11pm emc time.
    you need anymore workers? I would love to help out on such a massive build project!
    If not I'd still be happy to donate the 4dc's of dirt I have. Plus whatever type of wood you need at the moment
    DatzMine likes this.
  8. Ok sounds good! It isn't a ton of dirt, but I have no other use for it ^.^

I used to live in both Central and Mountain time, so I completely understand being a few hours behind ;)
  9. hey everyone ^.^ i just set up a preview chest on my home res for this account. im selling all my promo collection in order to pay for the event build. i just recently spent 468k on dirt removal so the funds towards it is looking kind of low :p i also have a dc+ of soulbound starter gear i want to sell between armor-tools-eggs-bread and torches. added to that i have a stack or more of sponges im hoping to sell. if anyone is interested, please go check it out at 2623 on smp1 and pm me offers :)
  10. This is gonna be big. Can't wait to see it!
    DatzMine likes this.
  11. i just laughed so hard that milk came out of my nose.....i havent had milk in like 2 days
  12. Got a LOAD of dirt for ya!
    DatzMine likes this.
  13. Lol why were you laughing? Sorry something's just pass right over my head
  14. Awesome :D I'll be online later this afternoon to pick it up
  15. Also everyone, I need to set the terrain aside and build the surrounding walls first. I decided to make the walls flush with town. I currently have about 3-4dc of sandstone but I'm afraid that won't be enough. It's not a probably for me to get more myself but it would save me a lot of time and would be greatly appreciated if I can get some donations of sandstone ^.^ also please everyone don't forget to pm me your name that way I can list in on the donation wall once it's made :)
  16. Ill tell you when you are older
  17. I'm 19, I'm pretty sure I'd already know once it is pointed out. But for the sake of all ages playing on this server, either pm me or atleast don't explain it here
  18. I meant older on emc lol
  19. Ah gotcha lol well I'll be waiting to hear it because I'm not going any where's.
  20. Awesome! Keep me posted. I'd like to know more :D!
    DatzMine likes this.