EMC's biggest town build ever! ( or at least i think so :P)

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by DatzMine, Jul 18, 2015.

1. I checked out the places that I could go in your build, and its pretty cool! My FPS is holding good at 20fps.

Also did you take some of the part of the dock from Assasains Creed 4? It kinda resembles it. It's awesome!
    DatzMine likes this.
  2. i definitely had AC 4 in mind when developing the docks but the design was all original ^.^ the only thing i did not design on my own was the big ship on the left of the docks. And thanks, i really appreciate all the support ^.^

3. Heres a little sneak peek to all of those following this build. IT is just a small taste of what is to suspect from the spawn room of the event build. It will also be a drop party location that will be up for rent when it is completed. Im currently broke so any donations would be much appreciated and i will add your name to the donations wall ^.^ currently all i really need is white stained glass and ruppes if anyone is interested. Also, i will soon create the official thread for this project much more organized and appealing. So keep an eye out for it :D
    Tahitan and Kytula like this.
  4. Morning bump
  5. Oooo that looks familiar hehe awesome corner :)
    Can't wait for it to finish
    DatzMine likes this.
  6. As a witness of the amazingness, I think you made it sound less exiting by showing one of the simplest bits :p
  7. That's the point, I must keep suspense for when I do the grand opening :p
  8. Mind Blown, Need any donations or anything ask me...
    DatzMine likes this.