EMC, what do YOU want?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by samsimx, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Also going off of dead's idea of quizzes
    Maybe more hole-in-one events or trivial events about EMC knowledge from easy things to hard questions that will make you research the wiki or member profiles.
    The thing with death events qwerty mentioned:
    Like a deathevent arena on a server that doesn't have one of these arenas yet (Pvp arenas and Moharena/Boss arena) so we don't drop item in the arena. Also bringing back Creature Capture would be cool because myself and many other newer players might not have had a chance to even play the game. I will put more input later :)
    607 likes this.
  2. Oooh, yes, Hole in One is great! :D I also would love to see some more Spleef events, whether held by staff or regular players, as well as Creature Capture. Not necessarily for prizes; it's more about the fun! :D
    607, khixan and NathanRP like this.
  3. Creature Capture will be on the new Games Server
  4. Question: What exactly was Creature Capture?
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  5. Ohhh Nathan excited! :D
  6. I like the idea of some big community build in the wild, where anyone can help, or anyone can expand one big Town in the Frontier Wild.
    607, khixan and Kytula like this.
  7. I don't know about you guys, but I'm in the mood to see something that would add a new style of play into the game. Events themselves are good, but I for one am in the mood to see something that would add something new to EMC that we would enjoy. Like a brand new event. Something unique. Something we don't see on our average servers. It can even be a community project. Just something unique. Just thinking out loud here. Obviously not all of you will agree with me. :D
  8. Dragon Tombs? :p
    Kaizimir, jacob5089, 607 and 6 others like this.
  9. Am I the only emc member that DOESN'T know what a Dragon Tomb is?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  10. Right into the wound PenguinDJ!
  11. I really want to see death events again. Not the type where any guy with good gear can survive, but the ones where everyone dies. I was there during the first one with Aikar on smp2 and haven't been since so I really want to see those again :p
  12. We need to build Godzilla coming up from the water onto land out in the wild. It's on my list of stuff to get around to someday LOL :)
  13. Wait... your leaving???
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  14. This thread is not about things the server can bring to the community. Notice this is SamSimX asking what projects you want HIM to make happen this summer. Updates not included.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  15. An adventure map on multiple residences through the servers...
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  16. I'd like some hot dogs and lasagna pls.
    AverageWalrus, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  17. Changed that update statement if it makes it any better xP
  18. hashhog3000 and boozle628 like this.
  19. #ShowTheEconomyLove