EMC Staff Application [Updated May 29th, 2013]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 8, 2012.

1. I see part of my name! O.0
  2. Hit that application link on the first page, fill out the form, submit it and then be patient. If they think that you would make a good moderator after that, ICC or Maxarias will PM you. :)
  3. Apply, you can find the link on the OP of this thread. =)
  4. Good luck :D
  5. Everyone else quoted your question.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  6. Front Page of this thread.
  7. I want to be a mod because when ever someone spams or does caps I warn them. Also I know not to advertise and someone on smp3 asked if anyone has any good severs I said dont advertise, then I explained the results if you advertise
  8. And there go your chances.
    jtc0999, 72Volt and jacob5089 like this.
  9. Wrong place.... http://tinyurl.com/EMCStaffApp

10. Not the correct way to apply. Reread the first post. ;)
    Ahzeriel likes this.
  11. I SOOOO hope I become a moderator, I have ALLWAYS wanted to :D
  12. Good luck. Not that there's any luck involved in the application process.
    IamSaj, mba2012, brickstrike and 2 others like this.
  13. I just sent in an application in hopes of having them look at it. Though my expectations are not high.
  14. Not true, ice cream cows have a sixth sense for luck and it affects their decision making skills.

But yes, the only way one becomes a mod is through modesty, discipline, being a good help to others, and a demonstration of maturity.
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. Making a post saying "I sent one" in a fancy way doesn't qualify you any more :)
  16. Was it meant to make me look more qualified? That was certainly not my motive. I was just trying to get the point that being picked is a very rare occurrence because the staff at EMC are very observant in choosing new recruits to the administration and staff team. They rarely add new staff so an opportunity to have people send forms to apply for staff is a good idea. Sorry if I seemed impulsive in trying to get attention. I really wasn't attempting to. :)
  17. not entirely true... the hat is burned and the ashes are then read.
  18. All hail the ash gods.
    techguy2727 likes this.
  19. more like all hail max or you will be next :p
    wipple4 likes this.
  20. ... Not even going to say it this time.