EMC Signature Generator [BETA]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Will test this soon... :3
    JackBiggin likes this.
  2. How about a signature to show off your vote bonus?
    Kytula likes this.
  3. I can't login anymore, it'll only show me the username field
  4. But thats what its always been like...
  5. What I meant is that when I enter my username and click login, it'll briefly show the loading screen but then return to the login screen.
    fBuilderS likes this.
  6. Same thing is happening to me. JACKBIGGIN, FIX IT ;-;
  7. Hes stated to Pm him if things go wrong, I did that this morning so hopefully he can fix it.
  8. I sorta know what the problem is, but due to A Levels won't be able to fix it until Thursday at the earliest.
    nltimv and 607 like this.
  9. Still broken...
    Theomglover likes this.
  10. Extremely sorry to bump the old thread, but after searching far and wide for a working signature generator on the forums; I found the following link.
    https://mcsig.domnian.com/?ref=empire,CompaqDisc
    I believe this is the link people will be looking for if they want a working signature generator. Check it out! (You'll see soon that I have a signature)
    Market32 and 607 like this.
  11. you, my friend, are a legend
  12. Yer welcome :D Glad to be of service!
  13. For what it's worth, the signature generator should be getting a full rewrite within the next month or so - with the new API access to stuff that I didn't have before, we'll be able to do some really cool integrations with ingame.
  14. When I put my username in it gives a loading screen then just goes back to the main screen again.
  15. no I was using the site that was in the OP, as I figured that's what this thread was about :p
  16. Weird lol... well, your signature code is in the Pastebin link!
  17. i have the same issue tho
    not that i need that sig, but i tried it and it also didn't work
  18. Meaning, expect it around the same time Jack has a full live-stream where something doesn't break and previously working features are still working the same :rolleyes:
  19. It's a known issue and one of the reasons a rewrite is needed.
    dylan_frenette, 607 and Fadeddd like this.