EMC Signature Generator [BETA]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Certain promos scattered across the page
  2. Love it!

Looking forward to this ^^ then I could make it a flower forest biome bkg with tulips everywhere! ^_^
    JackBiggin likes this.
  3. Thanks for this :)
    JackBiggin likes this.
  4. Possibly at some point :)

Should be fixed, let me know if you still have problems.
    Sachrock likes this.
  5. I'd vote for a promo one too :p These are awesome Jack, nice to see them popping up everywhere! I'd definitely take one if I wasn't so attached to my current one! ;)
  6. Awesome! Problem: I'll only be able to try it this Friday/Saturday, as I'm gone from home :p but thanks :) Will reply back then :D
    Gawadrolt and JackBiggin like this.
  7. Huh, I'm connected to Utopia? :p
  8. EMC shows a lot of promise!
  9. The signature creator is a very good thing to use for the forums but not good enough here's my ideas

1.more selections
    why not have to buttons when creating on that contain things for your background
    2.player in background
    why not have your player do random things in the background like you mining stone
    3.You know what I mean
    ANIMATED SIGNATURES
    1. It's a beta - right now the backgrounds where what I could easily get. At some point, you'll be able to upload custom backgrounds or set a live map location as the background (if you're a supporter).
    2. I can't really add 3D player model support without it being stupidly intensive
    3. Animated signatures are currently not possible :)
    607 likes this.
  10. then how about the ability to use your forum icons instead of your player icons
    Kytula likes this.
  11. I love how more features are coming "soon"
    Hehe, like dragon tombs....

just kidding thanks for the signature :)
    607 and JackBiggin like this.
  12. Now that's something I can definitely do. :) The site already detects your forum account stuff, it just doesn't use it yet. At some point, I'll be making it so you can set the icon as your forum avatar, and add signatures based on trophy points/post count/like count. :)
    607, FDNY21 and Kytula like this.
  13. why not add the ability to change the font that it is in
  14. huh.. is it me or does theomglover's sig. say bluedoespvp, is that on purpose like an alt? or is it a glitch?
  15. I see BlueDoesPvp
  16. I think he just changed his name today. It might not automatically update.
    JackBiggin likes this.
  17. Possibly - I might be able to use Google Fonts API. :)

It's his old username - right now they don't update it, and I'm not sure if I will actually add it that since it'd make the signatures load even slower than they already do.
    Kytula likes this.